56

Taemin's pov (Earlier)

Valerie heard the news of course, He knew about Jungkook and Jimin separating 'cause of; she doesn't know yet, but she's happy about it. For some reasons, I don't know why she doesn't have any idea how to approach the man. I feel bad for the both of them- no. Actually to all of Jungkook and Jimin's friends. Valerie actually still wanted to break Hoseok and Yoongi even if Jimin finally stayed away from Jungkook. I didn't agree of course, she was unfair. So she walked out, leaving me alone in my dorm. Probably planning something out there to ruin Hosoek and Yoongi. 

I wanted to see and apologize to Kai badly. Guilt took over me finally today, I can't take it. It's also been awhile since I've seen him around campus. I asked about him to my gang members before going to his dorm but they also haven't seen him since that night. I quickly rushed to his dorm and the first thing I saw as soon as I opened the door made my heart drop. 

It's been almost half an hour since they rushed Kai in the hospitals and the doctors were still inside the room they put Kai in. Taemin was getting more anxious as the time pass by and it made them all worry too, since it's taking too long.. 

"Why are they taking too long?" Aera hissed, she's beginning to get impatient.. 

"Maybe his case is worse than we could imagine.." Namjoon replied. 

After a minute or so, the door finally swung open revealing the doctor who soon landed his eyes on them, before asking "any relatives?" the doctor asked and all of them knew they had to lie.  

"No, but we are all close friends, also our families are close so that's not a problem right?" Namjoon lied but he said it very smoothly like a babies bum, it was believable. 

"Oh.. It's okay for the meantime, but please do tell his parents" The doctor. "Anyways, did something tragic happened? it seemed like he tried to starve himself for days, I can't say it that he's trying to get fit 'cause he is already, so I hope you tell him to eat properly and not starve himself to death. Also I suggest you to take him to a therapy so that he can open up about his problems. I'll visit here tomorrow. He's unconscious by the moment, but don't worry he'll be alright." The doctor explained, and after his last sentence, all of them let out a huge sigh of relief. the good thing is that he's okay. 

"that's good to hear.." Jimin mumbled and the doctor smiled at all of them, he could probably sense how tense the atmosphere was earlier. 

"You can go inside after the nurses come out. I'll take my leave" the doctor smiled and they all bowed to him while saying thank you to the man. They continued to wait after a while and finally the nurses came out. They told Taemin to go see him first, but he insisted that they all should go together, so they did. 

When they opened the door, they saw Kai laying on the bed -unconscious and has a dextrose  attached in his hand. He looked pale, but he was paler earlier so he's looking bit better now. Jimin stayed quiet but he's observing Kai too. Aera and Namjoon just looked relieved and they both didn't know why they felt bad.   

"It's my fault.." Taemin sighed while looking at Kai. "If I just treat him like how he wanted me to-" Taemin continued. All of them actually had no clue what he was talking about so they stayed quiet and Aera had the urge to tell him that it's not his fault, but she stopped herself from saying a word because she doesn't know about a thing, about what happened to them.. 

After hours of staying in there and talking to Taemin the three finally decided to leave. It was getting late and they promised to go back tomorrow and visit the two. While they were on the hallway they talked for a bit.