49

"Seriously, bumping? How creepy could you actually get." Taemin looked at her in disbelief, but Valerie just rolled her eyes.

"First of all, can you just praise me for doing it perfectly? Did you even do your job right?"

"Of course I did" Taemin looked at her in disbelief, this girl's insane. He can't deny it, even from the beginning he knew she was.

"We're just starting" she smirked.

"What does giving a warning even do? Scare them?" Taemin scoffed.

"It doesn't scare people but if they did then great, Jimin doesn't want to lose Jungkook. As I've told you, he'd do anything for him." Valerie snatched the packet of cigarettes that Taemin was holding and pulled out a single stick.

"Wanna light it?" He asked.

"It's a metaphor, I just bite into it for me to relieve stress. Do I look like I smoke?" She rolled her eyes while huffing in disgust.

"After knowing how you plan .. Well then I guess, yeah.." Taemin whispered to himself earning a little weird look from the girl.

"Did you say something?"

"N-no, jeez. Take a break and sleep, you're starting to hear things." He lied earning a little glare from her, Valerie walked towards his room and closed the door shut behind her.

Taemin could only sigh. He didn't know signing up with such beautiful girl could be so hard and dangerous. It was like he was baby sitting a bratty ten year old girl, just look at her claiming my own bedroom as if it's hers.

Aera's POV

I and Ellis were planning about things to do on the upcoming event the school organized. It was a weird event, I don't even know why they held it in the first place but hey, it's better than nothing.

"Come on that's a weird event, I mean, A big Halloween fare? What are we nine?" Ellis looked at me with the same look all day, I call it. 'The mommy look'

"Also, there's a lot of students coming. It's dangerous what if some psychopath actually kills themselves or actually scare someone to death" she added while crossing her arms. What the hell is she thinking really.

"You're overthinking! Who even does that? It's a Halloween event not a killing spree shit" I rolled my eyes once again. "We're in a decent university, people here are also not psychopaths" I added emphasizing the word 'not'.

This girl had the nerves to roll her eyes at me, if she isn't my friend I'll throw her out of this room and watch her die really. But what can I do but to listen to her mommy like scolding 'cause I know she's just caring for me.

"Just go with me please? You don't want me to go alone right?" I held her hand while looking at her with my puppy eyes, obviously I could tell she couldn't resist it. She sighed loudly before saying.

"By seven we're going home, I'm letting us go late 'cause I'm with you. Agree?" She tried to take my hands of her arm while waiting for my answer.

Knowing that I couldn't argue with her, I agreed. Even if I did argue with her she'll end up taking her offer back. I don't want that..

"Fine.." I said pouting my words.

"This weekend let's go on a haul, It's time for you to shine like a disco ball"

"Out of all words, disco ball?"

"Hehe, mommy~"

~