13

Jimin was still asleep while they prepared the table for them so they could start eating. Seokjin was a little surprised when he realized he was staring at the younger for a long time now so he quickly got back to what he was doing. He sure do admit that Jimin looks like an angel that's why he wondered why is this happening to him.

"Hyung, the table's ready. Should we wake him up?" Jungkook asked quietly while glancing at the living room where Jimin was, making the older sigh.

"Say Jungkook, did you bring him here before?" The older asked with his arms crossed, looking at Jungkook in suspicion making the younger freeze in his spot. He didn't know how to answer, his hyung knew too well that he doesn't welcome anyone in his place. Including his hyung's actually, but he just let them be since he can't stop them from coming in.

"Huh, what do you mean?" The younger tried to sound calm and convincing but Seokjin reads him like an open book.

"Tell me Jungkook. Did you?" He asked one more time now raising an eyebrow to the younger in front of him, Jungkook sighed.

"What if I did, I helped him once the day after I met him in the bleachers. I had no choice he looked so... Awful crying so I brought him here- AND I HAVE NO CHOICE AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO ANNOY ME AND MAYBE SCOLD ME FOR BRINGING HOSEOK'S BESTFRIEND WITH ME LIKE A MESS- ALSO I DON'T WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH YOU!" Jungkook explained while looking around except his hyung, he explained like a panicked kid making the older sigh.

"I'm not mad, you could've tell us so that we're aware. And also, do you mind  telling me what's going on with this kid?" Seokjin looked at the younger with worry in his eyes. Jungkook looked hesitant since he didn't know if he should tell or he should keep it only to him. He sighed knowing the older will know anyways he looked at his hyung seriously.

"He's bullied, look hyung I would not give you any explanations just keep it between us. That's all I can tell you" Jungkook said quietly in a flash while he stared at Seokjin's eyes and the older immediately knew that the younger was serious about what he was saying.

Seokjin couldn't believe what he just heard cause.. he didn't expect Jimin to be bullied but he kinda see it now since Jimin is really just below average. But why though, he doesn't look like it. He didn't realize he was daydreaming and noticed that Jungkook already left him in the dining area and walked towards the living room. He looked a little worried while looking at Jungkook.

"Be careful," he muttered under his breath and decided to go take a seat in one of the chairs as he wait.

Jungkook slowly walked towards Jimin who was still sleeping in his couch. He knelt down to see the other's face closer and stared at him for a good minute. He didn't really want to disturb Jimin's sleep.

"Jimin.." he hummed softly while tapping the other's shoulder gently so it would wake him up. He couldn't help but let a quiet chuckle out when he noticed that the other was slowly opening his eyes, Jimin was really easy to wake up. .

"Wake up, we need to eat." He hummed again while watching Jimin slowly rub his eyes with his cute chubby fingers in an adorable way. (That's not an insult okay?) Jimin flinched a bit when he noticed that the other's face was really close to his so he quickly backed up and he could feel heat crawling up to his cheeks.

"Sit down properly, then I'll help you stand up" he explained and Jimin slowly nodded his head still drowsy from his sleep. Jimin slowly sat down properly and Jungkook held him up for him to stand up properly.

Jungkook's hands were on his waist and the other was holding Jimin's arm the was wrapped around his shoulder for balance. The other walked slowly while Jimin was hopping with one feet, but they managed to arrive in the dining area and was greeted by Seokjin with a huge smile.