52

Jimin ran towards the elder's direction in shock, he really didn't expect to see the older in this place -especially looking like this...

Jimin couldn't explain how damaged his face is, lips bleeding and he had a tissue on his nose due to nosebleed - his cheeks were bruised as well, and he had a really bad black eye. Damn.. Jungkook punched him real good-

"A-are you okay?!" He asked while looking at the older from head to to checking if he was alright- Of course he isn't.

"Minnie, why are you here?" He asked while looking at Jimin a little scared. Yeah, Jungkook would or could possibly kill him if he knew Jimin's here with him.

"I got out to get some food to eat- Jungkook's in my dorm" he explained still looking at the other in worry.

"Shit, you should leave!" Namjoon whispered-yell while looking at Jimin in fear, he really don't want to bring Jimin up to his mistake- Jungkook might get mad at him seeing him here.

"No! Why would I?" Jimin replied voice steady.

"I made a mistake- aren't you mad at me?!" Namjoon shouted causing Jimin to flinch. Jimin didn't move nor leave, he just stood there watching the older cry while holding his arm helplessly.

I can't do this alone, Namjoon thought. He was crying like a kid in front of Jimin but he needed help, he really did. None of it was true but no one would believe him- he cried even more realizing that Seokjin didn't even dare to listen to him he was hurt and disappointed.

"Jimin" he cried out "I need help, t-they won't believe me- Jimi-" He begged, Jimin of course knew somehow he wasn't lying, he knew the older won't do something stupid - especially not when it includes hurting his boyfriend.

"You need to calm down, I'll listen, so please." Jimin looked at him, calming him down, and gladly Namjoon listened.

He looked empty after he cried, he didn't speak until Jimin told him to rest first and he'll come back tomorrow. Namjoon didn't let him leave and started talking about what happened earlier, Jimin listened carefully.

"I had a fight with him this morning but it wasn't that serious- I don't know what got in me but I was so annoyed that I decided to go to a bar-

Flashback

Six hours earlier

Namjoon slowly entered the bar and looked for a little space for him to chill. He had a little fight with Seokjin earlier and now he's here to loosen up since he's annoyed.

He never goes to parties unless his friends go, he wasn't that type of guy - but, today, he actually felt like going knowing that if Seokjin starts searching for him later, he won't find him that easy since the bar wont be an option to go and search for him.

There was this girl, who kept an eye on him ever since he sat down on his chair, he didn't feel uncomfortable since he was used to someone staring at him. She was beautiful he admits, but of course he's never gonna replace his Seokjinie's spot on being the winner.

He began drinking and drinking while organizing his thoughts, he was also staring back at the girl who's still staring at him till now.

"Here's your order sir-"

"Oh sorry, I didn't order this" he was drunk but he still had his senses on, he was sure he didn't order something other than plain beer.

"Oh, the young lady told me to give this to you. You don't want this to go in waste" she winked before walking away after placing the drink down on the table. Namjoon's eyes furrowed, confused. He was confused.