4

Jungkook's POV

I was hearing strange noises under the bleachers, I came to the field today because I don't know where I should relax since I have no more classes today. . Even though the field was not the best idea cause a lot of girls will see and bother me. But, it's better than going shopping with Seokjin hyung. There aren't a lot of students also so its good.

I clearly heard water splashing so I got curious, well, that's me. I started walking slowly to see what's happening but I noticed they knew someone was coming. I heard loud footsteps running towards the other side but I didn't mind. I kept walking until I saw someone. He was hugging his knees shaking so bad, soaking wet and dirt all over his body. His elbows were bleeding from a large wound he got. I slowly walked towards him and stopped in front of him.

I'm bad at these things. I stared at him while thinking about what should I do. But he started moving his head looking on the ground, I still couldn't see his face but he quickly looked up making me startled but I tried my best not to show it.

"Y-you hic-" his eyes widened and as soon as he started speaking I recognized his voice. Jimin? His face was unrecognizable at first because of his face covered with mud, but I recognized him.

After I knew it was him I froze in my spot still surprised. What happened to him?

We were both looking at each other and I got back on my senses quickly kneeling in front of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly but I mentally slapped myself from asking. Obviously he wasn't okay what an idiot.

He was still crying and he looked so helpless, ah shit. Fine, fine I'll help him.

I took his glasses that was on the ground covered with mud and took off my jacket, he looked so confused but he's slowly calming his self down from crying.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered and I just looked at him, staring at his face. What should I say? I'm helping you? No. That's fucking not me. I'm taking you with me. No that's fucking gross, he might think I'm some kind of perver- Wait why the fuck do I even care! I'll just stay silent.

"Wear it." I said standing up to help him up too. he didn't move for a second and just stared at me then back at the jacket that was on my hand. Was he amazed about me giving my jacket? I mean I just gave him my jacket- everyone would die just to wear that-

"T-thank you, b-but I can't wear this" he said and my pride just shattered into pieces. What the fuck? "I-It will get dirty and w-wet." I looked away, was I too competitive about myself?

I sighed and took my jacket from his hands and I helped him wear it. The jacket was too oversized to him it's like its covering his whole existence, I pulled the hood to cover his face - he looked too small.

"Follow me" I said simply while I started to walk away and I could see him follow behind me, looking down on the ground. I walked faster than my normal walking speed since I don't want anyone see him like that. He was soaking wet from head to toe, students here would normally take pictures of what they see, so if I didn't hurry up he'd be blowing up all over the campus.

Finally, after walking in a rush we arrived where my car is. He looked really confused and hesitant when I opened the door signing him to get inside. This guy's joking right?

"N-no. Please I-I can just g-go back to my dorm" he looked at me as if he was pleading. What the fuck? Every girl would die Just to get in my car and he's hesitating?

"Bullshit, just get in" I hissed a little and I could see him gulp. "B-but I'm dirty.." he said looking down on his feet glancing every second to the car seat.  He's really telling me he doesn't want to. I suddenly felt a little weird on my stomach but I brushed it off.