2

Taehyung and Hoseok waited Jimin to be done in the shower. After an hour or two of crying he finally calmed down a bit and made him go to the shower. It was hard for the both of them see Jimin like this, they knew that Taemin and his gang was the cause of it. But they couldn't do anything about it because they know things will get worse if they interfered in Taemin's business, since both of them was once threatened by him.

Hoseok was preparing the first aid in his lap while Taehyung looked at his phone waiting for Jimin to come out. After a moment waiting for Jimin he finally came out wearing clean clothes, the towel hanging on his neck, hair messy and wet. He looked really cute. (Lol we all know babe) He wasn't wearing his glasses since Hoseok cleaned it for him earlier.

"Come here let's clean your bruises" Hoseok softly called while smiling warmly at him and Jimin nodded his head slowly, sitting down on the side of the bed beside Hoseok who started cleaning his bruises.

Hoseok's POV

While I was cleaning up Jimin's wound he looked really precious, I don't know why everyone doesn't see that in him. He looks really cute and handsome, he's really kind and he has the softest heart ever. He's really adorable.

If I was another boy I would probably date him, his cute build, plump lips and his infamous eye smile that he doesn't really show that much and his eyes that are really pretty - forming like a beautiful crescent moon whenever he smiles. In fact, he was perfection, but no one sees that in him. They would just bully him off which Jimin doesn't deserve because he has the softest heart. (You said it twice Hobi we know >w<)

"Ho-Hobi hyung?" He called quietly staring at me confused. I giggled.

"I'm done" I said while he cracked a little smile. "Thank you" he said while I just nodded still smiling.

Too bad though, I only see him as a friend. But if someone sees the same thing as we do I hope he'll take care of Jimin. Seeing Jimin cry will probably the most painful thing you'll ever see once you care about him. That's why, Taehyung and I always want to make him smile because happiness looks good on him.

"I don't have any classes tomorrow how 'bout we meet at the field tomorrow at two?" I suggested. Both of them looked at each other before nodding their heads in unison. I know they only have two classes tomorrow, so they'll be free by then.

"Sure, we don't have any plans anyways" Taehyung said while smiling but suddenly looked at me - suspicious 

"Ooh~ do you want to see that Suga guy? " He teased. I couldn't help but blush, well he wasn't wrong.. He was from the football team, but I wasn't really sure if he's going be there tomorrow to practice. .

"H-huh? I don't even know if he's there!" I tried to defend my self but both of them just laughed seeing how red my face is . My eyes then soon landed on Jimin then cracked a little smile. At least he's happy.

End of POV

~

They spent the whole day talking and playing some games while Jimin is reading a book, after that Hoseok took his leave leaving the two alone. They Just had a little talk and head to bed since they're going to be early for tomorrow.

~

Taehyung and Jimin attended their classes as usual, but while in the hallway, weird stares and disgusted looks were thrown at them but both didn't mind.

"Isn't that him in front of the dorm building yesterday?"

"Oh, he is!"

"Yeah, yesterday Taehyung admitted he wasn't straight"