48

The same thing, Jimin and Taehyung were on class. Their professor explaining to the whole class about joining activities in the upcoming Halloween, it wasn't a serious event, but the school decided that it'd be going to be a great idea for students to enjoy their Halloween rather than having no class whole day. Some students preferred no class but some agreed on having a scary event, Jimin wasn't one of the people who agreed to that - he preferred staying alone in his dorm.

"There are some activities that will be held on the field, some might include our players from the varsity teams, and you know who that is - our players from the soccer team, basketball and obviously footbal-"

All of the girls squealed including gays who weren't able to keep their dicks on their pants, Taehyung and Jimin could only look at each other at this.

Mr. Seong was quick to shut them up and the class went silent after that.

"All of the varsity players will be competing from another university, the one the football team fought few months ago" he continued while walking towards his desk.

"All students in this room are required to Join any club activities, if I don't see your names registered even in one paper - you all know what grade you'll receive in this semester." Mr. Seong looked at all of the class with his cold gaze before dismissing them for lunch.

Jimin could only sigh at this, he really didn't want to be active. Both of them packed their things before walking side by side to the hallways and outside the building.

"Come on Jimin, it's Halloween. It's your day!"

"No, and what the hell? Did you just say - my day?" Jimin looked at the other while crossing his arms, Taehyung flinched at this.

"Well yeah.. You easily scare peo-"

"It's you and Hoseok who's scared of me" Jimin rolled his eyes while walking away further from Taehyung. Yeah, the other knew he got him mad by what he said.

"Hey sweetie" someone called from behind then he felt an arm wrapped around his shoulder pulling him a little closer. By that Jimin knew it was just Jungkook who usually waits for Jimin after class when he's available -which is always since he's always available for Jimin.

"Don't sweetie me, why are you here?" The younger uttered sounding a little annoyed, but both of them knew he was fluttered by the nickname Jungkook just gave him.

"Uh.. I wanted to see you?"

"You saw me yesterday?"

"I'm checking if you're alright"

"It's been three days since I got discharged in the hospital"

"I-"

"Come on Jimin, the man Just wants to be with you~" Taehyung walked beside Jungkook who was nodding his head in agreement. Jimin could only roll his eyes, he was sure Jungkook was thanking Taehyung mentally for helping him at times like this.

It was hard, he was obviously blushing and that doesn't help a bit as he could see both of them smirking at him.

"Well, I'll go at the field first! See ya love birds ~" Taehyung teased before running away from the two, Jimin stayed quiet but he didn't fail to give his best friend a death glare as Taehyung hopped his way to the field, Jungkook just stared at Taehyung smiling proudly but his eyes soon landed at Jimin who was glaring with his pink cheeks. 'He looks cute' Jungkook thought.

"You know you don't have to wait me every time right?" Jimin scolded the older but he didn't sound offensive.

"You know what Taehyung said, I just want to be with you" he replied smiling at the younger who only rolled his eyes - though how much he tries to hide it he was still looking like a tomato.