the newbies

'ah perfect' you thought 'more newbies.' you were watching and reading every single player's stats from a far as they entered the game, called greed island. as every single person entered the game you laughed at all of them.

'man Battera's getting real desperate these days.' you thought and chuckled. after a few more people came, you almost dozed off untill you saw them,- two boys. you'd never seen anyone stronger in forever!

'well! looks like this round won't be so boring!' you thought again, and glitched towards your newly found prey. (you glitch while walking, making it seem like you are using teleportation.) 

while observing a little closer to hear their conversation, the only thing you heard was them talking about random stuff, about one of the kid's dad. you decided to call it a day and head home, until the white haired one mentioned something shocking. 

"we're being watched..." he said. you mentally facepalmed yourself for being so careless."what do you mean?" the green haired one said. "you don't feel it? there's someone watching us from afar." the white haired one said.

you blew a sigh of relief and stepped out of your hiding spot and in front of them. (again, to them it looked like you appeared out of nowhere.) "hello! i am your guide NPC!" you said in a cheerful voice.

"hello! i'm Gon, and that's Killua, what's your name?" Gon said back cheerfully too. "yeah." Killua said while looking off to the side. 'well someone here's a little grumpy today.' you thought while smiling at them.

"name? what is that?" you asked. you perfectly knew how to imitate an NPC, from living with one of the unhelpful things your whole life. "you don't know what a name is?" Gon asked a little confused.

"name? what is that?" you repeated. "of course it doesn't know, it's an npc you dummy." Killua said rolling his eyes. "i will teach you the basics of the game greed island. once you feel like you understand, simply say skip, and i will explain the next topic until everything-." 

"skip!"  Killua shouted and a vein popped as you smiled "if you'll follow me, we will be going to our first destination, challenge board!" you said, and they both followed you into the village.