being careless

when you and the boys (and the brat) were halfway to the wilderness, you were immediately stopped by 'a band of thieves'. specifically your band of thieves. 

the members all got in positions around everyone but you. finally they jumped at the players, but unexpectedly for the players, all of the thieves got down on their knees and begged.

"please help us!" "our village is dying of sickness, and the medicine, and previsions are constantly being delayed or not sent at all" they cried. "our village is quite poor... could you spare something?" and older man said. "please help my son!" the leader begged. 

Gon and Killua whispered to each other for quite a while. the little girl simply watched as if she was clueless about everything. you knew exactly how clueless, and specifically strong she was, 'another thieving snake i see...'  you thought, behind that happy smile on your face. "we'll help!" Gon said cheerfully, like you but genuine. the npcs led the players all the way to the village, and into the village hall, where they saw the whole village sick with the flu, and a smol child laying down on the floor with a blanket and pillow, the most sick of the whole village. 

"anything helps, we are grateful just to have you come here." the leader said. the players sat down, while you had to stay standing, to keep your identity. "oh don't worry about it!" Gon said. Killua just rested his head on his hand, as if he was dragged here against his will, and was waiting for this whole thing to finish, because it was slowly killing him. 'he's kinda like me...' you thought to yourself, as the band went on describing how they came to be sick and all that stuff.

___|~<0>~|___

"here, you can have everything, you need it more than we do." Gon said, with a determined face on. at this Killua gawked out of realization, and suddenly shouted at Gon, "hey what the heck! first we risk our health, just being here, and now you wanna give everything away!? you've gotta be crazy, if you think i'm giving it all away too!" you deposited the clothes and money over to the village bank, and took a medium sized tip for yourself, 'it's only fair, plus they work for me, i'm being generous... man this Killua really is like me...' you would always say to yourself. Killua gawked at this too, and even the girl did, they both made a surprised pikachu face.

___|~<0>~|___

Gon and Killua quickly said their goodbyes, and went on their way, though when they got out of the the house you politely said, "please wait while i process the donation." while walking back into the cottage. "uh you guys go on, i'm gonna... wait for the npc." Killua said quickly. "but won't the npc just teleport back-" "just don't question it!" Killua cut in. "o-okay..." Gon said, walking out to the wilderness, with the girl following like a spectator. 

___|~<0>~|___

"good job you guys, i sent off a special tip, for you." you said, while awaiting the response of the other npc. "tip? what is that?" the leader said. "sigh... again, i don't know why i expected anything differen- ACHOO-" you sneezed all over the npc, but he simply stood there waiting for... something to happen. "shoot... i caught the bug..." you said, while wiping your nose. "well i'll be on my way, if anyone comes just resume protocol." you said while walking out of the house, and the leader nodded.

~Killua's POV~

Killua, who was watching from the glass-less window, overheard and saw everything. he face palmed at himself for being so gullible. knowing you were an npc now, he couldn't decide yet whether you were friend or foe. "i'll find out soon..." he said, but not loud enough that you could hear. he quickly ran back to the front of the cottage, before you could get to the door.

when you got out of the house, you saw only Killua, and a vein popped, seeing that the other two didn't wait for you. 'well maybe he isn't exactly like me.' you thought, seeing he actually waited for 'the npc'. "ready to go?" he said, and you simply walked past him. 'aha! an npc wouldn't know how to respond to that, is this guy trying to trick me?' you thought to yourself, not considering the possibility that he could consider you as a friend. in your world, everyone was against you, and the people who fell for your act were, simply put, stupid.

he followed after you, a little annoyed that you just walked past him. "so, how's life?" he asked, nearly cringing. "life? what is that?" you replied. "a life is basically what you are in right now, see right now you're living life." he said.you wanted to snap at him, so bad, and show that you weren't stupid, but as bad as you wanted to... you couldn't. you stayed silent. 

"well my life is pretty good thanks for asking." he replied, as if this were a full on conversation. "-well i can't say the same for gon. his dad left him when he was a baby, and now Gon's trying to find him, but it seems to me that ging, Gon's dad, doesn't want to see his son." Killua continued. you gasped at this. 'not only did he pretty much abandon me, he even abandoned his own son!' you couldn't help but get mad, and it started to show too. 

___|~<0>~|___

i hope you guys aren't mad at me for making Y/n so evil in this story... i promise it's for character development! there will be some changes to Y/n's basically evil personality over the next few chapters i promise that too! until next time, goodbye!