netflix & pizza rolls

everyone was quiet, including Gon, who had just stopped crying. he was currently still sitting by the place where R/n used to be, staring at it, as if R/n was still there. 

___|~<0>~|___

it had been a few days since R/n left, and you, Gon, Bisky, and Killua, were working on trying to get the last card you needed to complete the game; the rainbow butterfly card. every day Gon's training got worse and worse, so you finally decided to do something about it. 

you turned to Killua. "i'm going to the city, do you want to come with me?" you asked. he agreed and you both started walking towards the city. 

"hey Killua... do you think... do you think he'll ever be able to feel better..." you asked, stopping in your tracks. "well yeah, he's Gon..." Killua answered, putting his hands behind his head, closing his eyes, and walking ahead of you. you started walking again, but slower than him. "but with R/n gone, he's been acting really different lately..." you looked off to the side. Killua stopped walking, and turned back towards you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "relax Y/n, he'll be fine. have faith in him, Gon's a strong person." Killua replied, hugging you. "now let's hurry up now, if we keep stopping every few minutes, we'll probably get to the city in the middle of the night, and won't have that much time to sleep." he let you go and you nodded. you both began walking again.

when you and Killua got to the city there weren't any available inns. "so what do we do now..." Killua asked. you yawned, and replied in a sleepy voice, "er... i might have a place to stay but..." "but what?" "uh- never mind, here follow me, i said i got a place." you said, motioning for him to follow. you started leading him to your house. "where are we going?" Killua asked, being dragged by you. "we're going to my house." you answered, rubbing your eyes, while walking. 

___|~<0>~|___

when you both finally got to your house, you immediately walked into the kitchen to make something to eat, while Killua watched you, awkwardly, not knowing what to do. "oh make yourself at home, my room's upstairs, you can take a shower in the bathroom, it's the door across from my room." Killua, nodded, and went upstairs, to go take a shower.

you tossed some pizza rolls into the oven, and went into the living room to watch some tv. a few minutes into netflix and chill, and he calls you upstairs. "Y/N! I NEED NEW CLOTHES!" he yelled, waking you up from almost dozing off on the movie. "wHY DO YOU NEED CLOTHES!" you yelled back. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY DO I NEED CLOTHES?!" "FINE! I'LL GIVE YOU SOME OF MINE!" you walked up the stairs to get some of your clothes. 

"open up, i got the clothes." you said, blushing a little, while knocking on the door. "i can't just open the door for you idiot, i'm naked!" he yelled from the other side of the door. "just take the dang clothes, it's fine!" you yelled back. after a short while, he opened the door and took the clothes, with a light tint of pink on his cheeks. "and hurry up! i got Pizza rolls in the oven right now!" you yelled again, while walking down stairs. after a few minutes, Killua came down, and started watching the movie with you. 

"oh this? i've already seen this one. everyone dies." Killua yawned, and you looked at him with an annoyed face. "what?" "oh nothing. i guess i have to pick ANOTHER movie. it's not like it takes HOURS for me to find one i haven't ALREADY watched." you sighed loudly, while Killua just laughed. after a while, you came upon a comedy movie. "aha! i found one!" you shouted victoriously. "really? that one? yawn." Killua commented, making you roll your eyes. "i'm gonna go shower, now. two rules! don't watch the movie with ought me, and don't eat the food with ought me!" you said, wagging a finger in his face, while he rolled his eyes and nodded continuously. 

___|~<0>~|___

after finishing in the bathroom, you went downstairs, and straight to the kitchen. "killua we can eat the pizza rolls now!" you yelled, your mouth full of pizza rolls. "why'd you call me a few minutes after you started eating?!" he yelled back, jumping over the couch, and running to the counter with the pan of pizza rolls. when Killua came, he immediately started eating as well, which made you try to eat faster, which made him try to eat faster, until there was only 1 left. 

you and Killua both looked at each other then looked at the last pizza roll. after a few seconds of staring into each other's souls, you both reached for the pizza roll. unfortunately Killua got there first, and put a hand on it, but you didn't give up so easily, so you pulled his hand back, as he was pulling it away, but he pulled back, making both of you fall onto each other fighting for it. Killua kept pulling the pizza roll away from you as you tried to grab it, until you gave up, and stopped reaching. "Killua~! if you wanted to get this close to me you could've asked~" you said out of no where. he gawked at you, allowing you to grab the pizza roll and eat it. "h-hey! that's not-! f-fair..." he trailed off as he stared into your eyes, with you staring back into his.