Nigiyaka town

"where can we find the rainbow butterfly card?" you asked, pushing the girl through the door. after Killua captured the girl, you all took her to a random house near the place where Killua caught her. "hey look, Y/n your mom is here!" Gon pointed towards the woman sitting on a chair, with her back straightened, and her hands on her lap. "or her? that's not Rita." you said, tying up the red-brown haired girl in another chair. "what do you mean, she clearly looks like Rita" Killua replied, leaning on the wall. "as i said before, ging is so un-creative, so he made all the npcs in the houses look the same, now stop distracting me from interrogating the suspect!" you shouted, turning back to the suspect who was currently, sitting in the middle of the room, tied to a chair.

"now, back to our interrogation. who are you and why did you run?" "i am Dōfū, of house soto. i am here to-" "SKIP!" you yelled, making the npc suddenly stop talking, and start explaining some other things, regarding the town's traditions, and mission. "so that skip thing you mentioned before wasn't just another one of your acts?" Killua asked, while the npc was explaining. you nodded, as the npc finished her introduction. something about... an endangered town, and some unknown darkness, or evil... something along those lines.

"now we need to start heading towards the to get the rainbow butterfly card. lucky for us, the town known as Nigiyaka, is only a few miles away from here!" Bisky gave a quick triumphant stance, and then you all began walking out of the house, completely forgetting about the npc, that was currently still tied up inx that same chair, and staring aimlessly into a space as if she was deactivated.

___|~<0>~|___

"alright! we're finally here at Nigiyaka, and now all we need to do now is find some supposed evil dark power, and kick it into the next week" Bisky sighed, and took a deep breath. "for a town called Nigiyaka, it sure looks real bland, and abandoned..." you replied, looking around for any signs of life, in the seemingly abandoned town. "i guess that means it'll be a little harder for us to find the real evil." Killua looked around too, but then gave up, shoving his hands in his pockets again. "hey look! i think i see some people over there" Gon was pointing over to two figures, peeking out from behind the building. after they saw Gon pointing at them they popped out from behind the building, and started walking towards you.

"hello! welcome to Nigiyaka town! the town best known for it's lively-ness!" "pfft! yeah right, the only lively-ness here is those bees, swarming the shack over there!" Killua pointed over to a small shack, that probably held someone inside it, which is probably why there were a bunch of bees swarming the outside. the npc continued to explain the town's history, and how it was supposed to be some colorful getaway paradise, and other boring stuff like that, until you spotted a dark figure speed along behind one of the buildings, and it kept following you guys.

"hey uh guys... i think we're being followed. i saw a dark shadow moving behind the buildings..." "...the place is haunted by black shadows, swiftly taking all the citizens from their homes. they say that, if it let you spot it, it's already too late for you. it's also where one of our traditions came from!..." the npc offered everyone some kind of traditional dish they would make for guests. you weren't that hungry so you declined, but everyone else ate some. a few seconds later, everyone except for you and Killua blacked out, and were quickly taken away by the black abyss.

"i'm surprised Bisky and Gon didn't taste the drug before swallowing" Killua mumbled, staying in his relaxed position, with his hand behind his head. "it's because ours is made of concealed nen! made to capture all the visiting, talented nen users, who might be able to sense normal drugs!" the npc shouted, standing in an evilly victorious stance. "wooooow. did not see that coming. seriously, i swear people always steal this kind of stuff from me, first genthru stole the spotlight, now you're using one of my tacti-" "THe only setback to our plan was that one of you declined the cake, and another was immune... interesting... welp, no matter! you both were considered as the weak-links of the group anyway, so you'll both be coming with us, thank you for your cooperation, and i hope you have a great time in hell's arena!" those were the last words you and Killua heard before being knocked out by a pressure point on your necks, and carried off into the place, the place called hell's arena.