firsts...

"being nice is a pain..." you mumbled, walking back to your rock. "you got that right..." Killua mumbled too, following you. it had been a few hours since Bisky and R/n left, and Gon had just finished teaching you and Killua about being nice. you both plopped down on the floor, to lay down, when you both noticed it was still mid day. after catching a glimpse of the sun you quickly turned to the side, and closed your eyes to rest.

after a while you opened your eyes, and saw Killua staring at you with his big... shiny... blue... sapphire like eyes. a few seconds after you opened your eyes, Killua quickly turned away with some... red color? ...on his cheeks. you looked at the back of his head a little confused. then you turned his face back towards you to see his cheeks still red. he looked a bit nervous to see your face, but you couldn't figure out why.

"why do you look so nervous?" you asked. "w-what?! i-i-i'm n-not nervous you idiot!" Killua shouted. "well you look nervous." you repeated. you looked at him curiously, and reached out to touch his cheek, to try to wipe off this red powder like substance... on his cheeks. when you held his cheeks, his pupils dilated a little, and for a moment it looked like he was leaning in towards your face. he was just inches away, when Gon came, to continue your training.

"c'mon guys! why are you guys so tired? we hardly did- eh?! why is Killua's face so red?!" "i have no idea..." you mumbled, messing with his cheeks. "s-stop touching my face it's embarrassing you idiot!" you gave him an annoyed look, and got up to face Gon. "the next place we're going to is the city!" Gon said, as he dragged you and Killua to the city, with the both of you groaning of boredom.

___|~<0>~|___

"what are we even doing here..." Killua groaned. "we're here to practice your new kindness skills!" Gon said, his eyes sparkling with determination. "huh? ...where'd Y/n go..." Killua mumbled. "hey Gon... Y/n's missing." "ha? where'd did Y/n go?" Gon asked, looking around. then Killua spotted you sitting on top of a traffic light with a computer, laughing your face off. 

he climbed up there and sat beside you. "where'd you get that...? and what are you doing?" he asked, pointing at your computer. "same place i got your food, and i'm just having a laugh! not being mean or anything!" you said quickly, almost dropping your computer. you spammed a button on the computer, and burst out laughing again. Killua looked at what you were laughing at and saw the traffic light across from you both, changing from red and green over and over again in front of a few cars, and burst out laughing too. 

"is this just some random thing you do?" he asked in between laughs. "haha yep!" you replied laughing too. "this is a riot!" he said wiping some tears from laughing too hard. "you see, you just push this button and the lights will switch. the npcs don't really react to it, that's why it's more hilarious when the players come and try to cross the road. here you try!" you replied, pointing to the button you mentioned. Killua pushed the button, and the npc pause in the middle of the street. then Killua continuously pressed the button as it was about to walk into the street. 

after a while it got kinda boring, until you spotted a player. "look! a player~!" you said, with a mischievous smile, Killua also grinned with you, and began pressing the button. "he looks so mad! hahaha" Killua said laughing, and you nodded, chuckling. the player finally had enough, and he walked into the street, punched the car that was speeding toward him aside, sending it flying towards one of the buildings. then the player looked around to see who was messing with the traffic light with his teeth clenched. after looking around, he spotted you and Killua sitting on the traffic light, looking at him with instant regret.

"we should probably go now-" you said, quickly pulling Killua by the sleeve with him clenching the computer tightly. "woah slow down! you'll make me drop the computer!" "it's fine! i can make a new one anyways!" you shouted, running into an alleyway. "what do you mean you can make a new one?!" he shouted again. "shut it! you'll lead him to us with your constant yelling!" 

"wha but you're-" 

"shhhhhh!" 

"but i-" 

"sh!" 

"but you-" 

"shsh shhh sh sh sh shhhh, SHHHHHH!"

"fine... you're so annoying." he mumbled. "you call me annoying but you have an annoying nickname for me!" you said, looking above your shoulder, to see the man chasing you and Killua. "dang it! you led him to us!" you shouted again. "well i wasn't the only one yelling- rainbow!~" you mentally face palmed at his cringe behavior. "well i guess i'm not! now shut up we're tryna' lose him, not invite him to kill us!" you shouted, pulling him around a corner, and into a small broken window, at the bottom of a building.(you know those small windows in the basement. yeah those ones)

when the man passed by you held a finger to your lips, to signal Killua to keep quiet, as you waited for the man to give up searching. after a while the man did give up on looking for you both, and walked away. you and Killua both blew a sigh of relief, until you looked around, to (ironically) see R/n, a man, and a boy that looked the same age as you Killua, and R/n, all sitting in a circle, as if it was story time.