chapter five

It was a far drive to get to "the outpost" but Iʻm pretty sure I fell asleep though. When we got there there were other sport cars and such outside of what seemed like an abandoned mansion. We walked in and heard low talk. When we got inside I saw some of the boys that were at my house and new ones too. When we go there Terushima introduced me to the boys I've previously seen in my house: Kuroo - rooster hair, Kenma - antisocial gamer, Oikawa - mister "high 'n mighty", Iwaizumi - babysitter of Oikawa, and Nishinoya - rolling thunder. Okay they are mentally noted. Terushima then brought me over to the two that were previously fighting in my house but they seemed to still be fighting. As we got over I heard what they were fighting about, "I got here first!" said the first one He reminds me of a tangerine with that hair  "Nuh-uh, I obviously came first you were behind me!" said the other one Raven haired, taller then "tangerine" and he's kinda hot even if he's mad "Hinata, Kageyama," he said and both of them alerted up "meet y/n!" he said grabbing my waist and bringing me closer to him Excuse me, I'm not a doll where you can just do that.

You manage to unwrap yourself from his arms and put on a smile and wave. "Hi y/n!, I'm Hinata and this idiot," pointing at the raven haired boy "is Kageyama." Hinata - tangerine and Kageyama - hot raven-haired. Being the straight forward type you said "Hey Kageyama, you're kinda hot when you get mad." He looked confused at first and stared at you like you were dumb or something but a grin slid onto his face "You're not to bad either y/n." he said as he pushed you against the wall. We both had grins on our face until Terushima realized what was happening "Kageyama," he said with a straight face "know you're place and boundaries." Before Kageyama moved he smiled and leaned forward to whisper in my ear "Meet me on the second floor, room two, when you manage to get away from mister blonde undercut, mkay?" I nodded while blushing and he could tell and let out a chuckle.

Terushima obviously didn't seem to have it with Kageyama, "Y/n you're staying with me because I don't trust none of these guys with you." "I can make my own choices you know," you said in a stern tone. "What if I choose to stay with someone else who hadn't kidnapped me, hadn't brought strangers into my house, and hadn't made my house turn into a disaster zone." With that, you went upstairs like Kageyama had said and headed to room two Y/n how do you get into this kind of stuff  As you opened the door you were surprised "What the hell?!"

A/N - Oh my goodness you guys! How long has it been, I'm so sorry for not updating I kinda broke my other laptop and had to wait for a new one. But wow, wait to see what's gonna be in the next chapter and I love you all. Peace out from author-chan😙