chapter eleven

As we made our way into the car a question popped into my head, well a few, "Hey so what's your name unless you want me to call you ʻbossʻ?" I giggled a little and he smiled, looking down at me. "Well, you can just call me Takumi," he said to me "Unless you want to call me something else baby~" I became flustered because of his nearness. "Nah, Iʻll stick to Takumi." What is it with these boys, ughhhh  We got into the car and rode for a while, "May I ask where weʻre going Umi?" "Ahhh so youʻve decided on a nickname now~" he started to whisper in my ear "Shall I give you a nickname~" I just smiled up at him, "Would you prefer asshole?" I gave him a serious face now. "Hmmm, feisty arenʻt you?" he wrapped his arm around my waist "Now you will be my ʻgirlfriendʻ attending to this ball, and you shall act as such. Understand Kitten?" "Yes Um-ahhh, what did you just call me?" I looked at him and he was enjoying himself laughing "Yeah yeah laugh all you want until I start to act up." We arrived at the ball, as we headed into the ball, he told me to just smile and wave at the people and act as his ʻgirlfriendʻ as much as I could. We encountered this couple, the male having blonde hair parted down the middle and a dark blue tux. "Hello again Mr. Hirahi." Ahhh, so his name is Hirahi Takumi the man said happily shaking his hand firmly "And whom may this be?" he asked taking my outstretched hand and planting a gentle kiss on it "This is my fiancée, love say hello." "Hello-," he said a little embarrassed "Mr. Yuki" I replied "Well, itʻs a pleasure to meet you Mr. Yuki." I said with a soft smile "May I ask, where did you find such a stunning lady?" Mr. Yuki asked looking me up and down "Well weʻve known each other quite some time, and weʻre expecting soon~" he said coming behind me with his hands coming to my tummy. "What are you doing?!" I looked at him with surprised and anger in my eyes. My brain finally caught on, "Darling, I thought we werenʻt going to announce it yet." I laughed lightly. He smiled on my good recovery "Well, I couldnʻt keep it in anymore love." he put his finger under my chin No, no, NO. But I have to go along with it   Our lips finally made contact, it wasnʻt hungrily and hard it was more passionate and soft. I slid my hands up his neck and kissed back Heʻs gonna get whatʻs coming to him after this  When we parted I looked at him with a small smile but my eyes said ʻwe are going to talk about this afterʻ "Congratulations on your baby, but I must go now." Mr. Yuki said. "It was nice to meet you again." I replied and we waved him off. "Eiji?!" I heard a man speak and we turned around. There stood a couple. The man had black slicked back hair and a simple tux and the lady was stunning in a strapless deep v-neck black dress reaching a little past her knees. "Ikari, itʻs been a while."

It was a while that they talked but I didnʻt get involved much. Though I did comment her on her dress. We finally left that awful ball. "What was with me expecting. And that kiss?! Whyʻd you have to kiss me???" I asked as soon as we got into the car "Well it was interesting both me saying that and the kiss, but I know you secretly liked the kiss I gave you." "Haha, youʻre right because I fall for someone who kidnaps me!" Thoughts of Yuji came to mind and my mood saddened. "Whatever..." was the final thing I said before I sat against the seat looking out the window. We were on a empty road and the drive back would be a while. Suddenly we saw headlights behind us "Weʻre being followed." I looked at him surprised, "But how did they find us, who even is they?" I looked closer at the car and realized it was a yellow lamborghini. Yuji?! Ha, he found me nothing to worry about. I sat back down with a fake worried face. "Who do you think they are?" I asked but he seemed too much in his thoughts. We started to gain speed and out of nowhere, a car was stopped across the road. We were going to fast and as he turned and pressed down on the breaks, we flipped and flipped and flipped. Umi. Whereʻs Umi? I turned to look at the drivers seat but he wasnʻt there. My leg got stuck in between the crushed dashboard and my seat and the roof was closed on me. It was becoming pretty hard to breathe and my head started pounding like crazy. I lifted my hand toward my head God, Iʻm sweaty as fuck I looked down at my hand and saw blood on my hand SHIT!! Iʻm bleeding with no one in sight. Iʻm gonna die here... My vision started to blur and my head did circles. "Y/N! Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY?! Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Bitch, do you think Iʻm okay who the fuck even is that? I heard a noise coming from my window and looked toward the window to see but my vision failed. "Princess, everything is going to be okay. Donʻt die on me now!" was the last thing I heard before everything went hazy and I blacked out.

A/N - Good morning/night/afternoon my readers! Iʻm sorry for this short chapter but I am excited to announce that a new book is currently in progress! Itʻs going to be a secret, except for the one it is written for and whoʻs helping me write it. This book might actually have a few more chapters to go but I feel like you guys will really enjoy the next book. If you want a book written for you, just let me know and my third book could be written just for you. Anyways thank you and until the next chapter, peace out from author-chan😙