chapter thirteen

We drove our way over to the "mansion outpost". We arrived there and I saw Kenma, Kuroo, Oikawa, Lev, Yaku, LEV?! I rushed over to him "Howʻd you escape? What happened? You need to tell me everything ever since I last saw you!!" we were hugging and I think I hugged him a little too tight. I let go and looked toward him. "Well, I went like 'POW' and 'HIYAH' to those guys and I made my way here!" he smiled looking proud while I probably was staring at him like a child that heard that fairies were real. Yaku came up from behind Lev and bonked his head "BAKA, tell her the truth!!" Lev finally said that Yuji rescued him after a few of our men took out the men that were "protecting" Lev. He overheard that Takumi was taking me to a ball and then yada, yada, yada. "Baka!!, donʻt lie to me." I said slightly pouting but mostly mad while making my way upstairs with Yuji. "Yuji," I said going into the bathroom "Iʻm gonna take a shower, otay?" "Okay donʻt take too long because Iʻll have a surprise waiting for you after you shower, mkay?" he kissed me before I closed the door. Ahhh, Iʻve missed him and his lips are so soft, like what the heck?!  I turned the water on and proceeded with showering. I came out to find a pair of lacy lingerie on the bed. Yuji, my goodness  On the note it said ʻplease wear it for me princess" Yuji, the things I do for you  I slipped them on and gazed at myself in the mirror. It really is pretty, hmph, I like it a lot now... Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed. I looked to see Yuji, he was in sweats, without a shirt, exposing his abs and band of his boxers. 

"My princess," he said with hunger in his eyes Two can play that game  "You really look good in that, I guess I have good taste." I looked up at him "Well, I wouldʻve preferred a different color, but-" he kissed me and I kissed him back in return, his lips were even softer than before "Who said I was talking about your little lingerie? who said," he came to my ear and whispered "I wasnʻt talking about you~" he started to nibble my ear "Y-Yuji, not...not right...n-now." "You really do taste good princess, those tasty lips of yours." he kissed me again but with more hunger than last time. "And this neck~"he kissed my neck and I could feel him giving me hickeys. "Now everyone will know youʻre mine~" I couldnʻt control myself anymore. Heʻs turning me on so badly right now~  He came to kiss my lips and I pulled him in closer, wrapped my arms around his and continued to kiss more passionately. He tried to stick his tongue into me but I didnʻt let him "Iʻm not gonna let you win princess~" he grinned his hip against me. It caught me off guard and I gasped slightly causing me to part my lips. Yuji then stuck his tongue in and explored my whole mouth, I stuck my tongue in his as our tongues danced together with pure lust and ecstasy. He parted, both of us breathing hard "Iʻve finally seen you in this cute little outfit, to say the least, of yours," he kissed me again "itʻs time to take it off now~"he grabbed my waist with one hand gently causing me to arch my back and the other he used to unclasp my bra. "My my princess, your little buds are erect," he said as he neared his face near them "What would happen if I did this~" he licked my nipple which pulsed pleasure throughout my body, making me arch my back. "Oh does that feel good~" he started to continuously lick and kiss my breasts. A soft moan slipped out no matter how hard I tried to suppress it from coming out. "Oh you like that donʻt you princess~" he licked it slowly but started to lick it faster every time "Mhmm, y-yes Y-Yu-Yuji~" I let out another moan "You seem to be liking this princess~" he kissed my nipple while he fondled the other in his hand. Mmmpphhh, d-daddy~" "Oh is that what youʻre gonna call me now princess?" he came back to my face and planted a kiss on my lips before kissing my neck. I started to slowly grind against him "Hungry are we now princess~" He kissed my stomach a few times before caressing my thighs and giving them kisses and then sucking them too leave his mark. "My princess, arenʻt you a naughty little slut being so wet already~" he kissed my pussy through my panties. "Well, minus well take these off~" He slid off the lacy panties with one of his hands while bringing the other to fondle with my breasts. He licked my slit carefully before literally devouring it whole. I could feel my walls  squeeze down on his tongue. I could feel that feeling coming of me about to cum. "My gonna cum already princess~""N-no daddy, y-you just made it f-feel s-so good~" another moan slipped out when he stuck his finger into me "Oh yes princess, I feel your pussy wanting more," he took his fingers out and licked them and sucked them anything to turn me on even more "So, thatʻs what Iʻm gonna give you~" he pulled down his sweats and boxers all in one go. His hard cock sprung up and I squirmed a little Fuck, I canʻt wait for him to rail me  "I see princess is getting a little too excited~" he leaned forward while slowly sliding in . A moan slipped out again but a little louder "Who am I to stop you from getting even more excited~" he thrusted into me harder "Who knew this tight little pussy of yours could fit this hard cock inside of you~" he started to thrust even more and I was struggling to keep my moans in "Princess, j-just let it o-out~" he thrusted in and I moaned a lot louder than I thought I was going to but I felt Yujiʻs cock get harder in my pussy "Heh, d-daddy canʻt c-control h-himself can he, ge-getting hard like that~" All I could hear were our moans and feel him thrusting into me harder and deeper with each thrust. F-Fuck he really is fucking m-my brains out~  Weʻve been going at it for some time and I felt that familiar feeling of me about to cum "How bout we make t-this quick princess~" he went harder and faster than I thought he could go. My pussy started to tighten around his cock "Daddy, daddy...Iʻm, Iʻm gonna cu, cumming...cumming~" I felt my pussy squeeze on his cock multiple times while he twitched inside of me. "Yeah, y-you like having your insides re-rearranged donʻt you~"He pulled out and kissed me. "I love you y/n." he grabbed the back of my neck as I kissed him back "I love you too Yuji~" Before I knew it I fell asleep.

*TIMESKIP: FIVE YEARS LATER*

"Mommy, brother isnʻt sharing!!" I went over to my little ones "Share with your sister," I looked at her brother and gave him ʻmy lookʻ and he gave one of his stuffed animals to her. "Yay, thank you mommy!!!" "You should thank your brother and hug him." "Thank you onii-chan!" Their father was just laughing to himself "Yuji, you canʻt just let them do whatever." He chuckled "How else are they gonna learn this life?" Making his way over to kiss me "EEWWWW." we looked down at our children covering their eyes. Me and Yuji have been married for five years now. We had a beautiful pair of twins: one boy and one girl, the boy being the oldest and are expecting again. They currently train with their father since weʻre part of the Yakuza still but they have some kids their age but who are younger then them, being Kiyoko and Tanakaʻs kids.  I looked up at Yuji lovingly and he returned the same look If you asked me some years ago, if I thought something so crazy like falling for your kidnapper was possible, Iʻd say youʻre crazy. There was always a feeling that I knew Yuji far longer than we met, but what can I say, it was the unexpected.

A/N - Reader-chans! This is the end, well the ending of my first book and I will be introducing my next book in this mafia edition: Money isnʻt everything, a kuroo x reader book!!! I will update the first chapter next week and I am so excited. If you guys want a sequel or such, just let me know. Peace out from author-chan😙