chapter twelve

I woke up in what seemed to be the hospital. What happened? What am I doing in here? Whoʻs this?  I looked over to see someone asleep, he had an undercut with blonde on top, he was holding my arm. What the fuck?!  I abruptly grabbed my arm causing him to wake up. "Princess youʻre up! I thought I was going to lose you." he said coming in for what looked like a kiss or something. I hit his head "Who do you think you are kissing me?! I donʻt even know who you are and donʻt call me princess weirdo, Iʻm...ummm...I donʻt know. But I definitely donʻt know you." I said, prepared for whatever he would do next. "DOCTOR!!!" he screamed "Next time warn me if youʻre gonna yell dumb fuck." I rolled my eyes irritated. The doctor came in "I thought you said she was fine." The blondie said, "Iʻm sorry sir we just got back some tests and," the doctor looked toward me "May we finish this outside of the room, she still needs more rest." Blondie looked at me and nodded, "Bye creep." I said smiling and waving. Through the glass window I saw the doctor trying to remain calm and humane while blondie was yelling at him and pointing fingers. Tears began to swell up in his eyes I kind of feel bad  They entered the room after blondie calmed down and wiped his tears, "Maʻam it looks like you recovered quickly," What did that blondie say?  "I thought you said I need more rest?" he glanced at blondie and replied "Well we have a special case for you to go home. So you will be going back home with your boyfriend." Confusion hit me, I looked up at the doctor, "Is he my boyfriend?" I pointed to blondie who looked kind of hurt with me asking that question. The doctor looked through papers and hummed in response. I started laughing "Iʻm pretty sure I would remember my boyfriend," I said through laughs "He isnʻt my boyfriend sir. Actually I donʻt have one, theyʻre kind of a waste of time and effort," I shifted my gaze between the both of them. "They say they love you one day, then the next they pick everything up and leave you with a broken heart and broken promises. After I broke up with my recent boyfriend, I told myself I wasnʻt going to waste anymore time, Iʻm sorry." I looked up to the blonde who was on the verge of crying and the doctor just sighed "Well whatever you say, but youʻre still going home with this young man because you guys have some kind of relationship and I already signed you out to leave today," he started walking out the door "And you kind of have no choice." The doctor closed the door with that. "Cʻmon letʻs go." I minus well go with him since I hate hospitals  As he held the door opened, I looked at him "Try anything and I wonʻt mind being a murderer." you smiled and walked out with him behind you. 

After you were dismissed, you walked to his car. Ooohhhh, if he is my boyfriend he rich too, hehe We drove for a while until he broke the silence with a question, "So you donʻt remember me at all?" He looked toward me with hurt in his eyes "Yeah, Iʻm sorry," I said looking at him Heʻs kinda cute like this "but do you mind if I can have proof you are my boyfriend and Iʻll accept some things." Just something to raise his spirits  His face lit up, "Of course, he scrolled through his phone and I saw a bunch of photos of me "How do I know you arenʻt a stalker?" I backed up a little "Here." He went into what seemed like an album of photos. Of me and him, I looked so happy in those photos. He gave me the phone and I scrolled through all the photos but I stopped at one. He seemed to notice my shocked reaction and looked what I stopped on and it was a photo of us kissing, neither one of us took the picture but I believe a friend. I felt the blush that was on my cheek. "Ha, most of these picture were when you were drunk, but a lot has happened to you since we met." He looked down with a hint of regret in his voice. "Iʻm the cause of so much that has happened over the months: why you got caught up with the Yakuza, why you got kidnapped. It was all for my own selfish reasons, maybe itʻs best that you forgot what happened. That...you forgot...about...me." He looked so hurt, as if he was being falsely accused of something, and I couldnʻt just let him be so hurt. Without my realization I climbed over to hug him "Iʻm so sorry, donʻt ever feel bad okay. I mean hey I decided to stay didnʻt I Yuji?" I looked up at him to see his astonished face I guess my memory came back after hugging him...of course it did "Y/n! Princess! You remember?!" He pulled me back into a hugging embrace. I hummed in response and buried my head into the crook of his neck. "We still have a lot to do donʻt we Yuji-chan?" I giggled calling him that. A slight blush creeped itʻs way onto his face. "Mhmm, like a family~" "In your dreams Yuji!" How much I missed him...

A/N - Hello readers! The next chapter is going to be the last and I will introduce my new book that I have one of you special readers, helping me to write the back bone of the book. Thank you for being here until the end of the book, much love and peace out until the next chapter, author-chan😙Spoiler: lemon coming up next chapter!!!