chapter seven

I woke up groggily the next day. Ahhh fuck, my head is pounding. How much did I drink last night?  With that Teru came in, "Well someone can sure sleep forever~" he said as he pulled back the curtains and sunlight came shining through the window "What time is it?!" "Well, itʻs about 11a.m, but I got the bathtub running and waiting for you." "What, Iʻve never been drunk and slept for that long." You said as you made your way to the bathroom slowly "First time for everything." Teru said as he made his way over to the bathroom door frame with a grin on his face Shit, I almost forgot to close the door  "Haha very funny, get out of here!" You said as you pushed him out of the doorway to close the door and locked it My god, he doesnʻt seem to have any respect  You thought to yourself how you even got to Teruʻs room cause last thing you remembered you were taking shots with Tanaka. Iʻll ask him when Iʻm done With that last thought you got into the bathtub and took a long 25 minute soak in that bathtub. As you got out, you went to look for your clothes but you forgot that you were at Teruʻs house, so you got out of the bathroom with only towels. "TTEEERRRUUU!!!" you yelled as you made your way to sit on the bed "What happened?, whatʻs the matter y/n!" he replied as he opened the door with a pistol in his hand. "I need clothes so after you give me some, weʻre going shopping." He looked at you for a moment, a blush appeared on his face but as he slid his pistol back into his waist-band holster a grin took itʻs place as he came toward me "Why princess~" he said starting to come on top of me "whatʻs wrong with having nothing on?~" he said as he started to get me out of my towel "Mmmmm~" you said teasingly "for starters...GET THE FUCK OFF ME AND GIVE ME SOME CLOTHES TERU!" you said as you pushed him off you I just woke up had an amazing shower and you think I wanna be horny right now, Iʻm fucking hungry. You better have food down stairs You thought to yourself as Teru was looking through his drawers for something.

"Excuse me, what was that? I couldnʻt quite catch what you said." you said to him annoyed as you saw him mumbling to himself. "Nothing princess, just thinking." he replied with a heartfelt smile, obviously not wanting to aggravate you anymore than you already were, which made you think about how you acted. "Teru, " you said as he gave you a giant black sweatshirt with a yellow rose design and an old volleyball shorts that said Johzenji High, "Iʻm sorry for getting so mad I...I just," you started to say but Teru replied with "Itʻs okay y/n," he said pulling you into a hugging embrace "You went through a lot last night, I shouldnʻt have done that." he said looking down at you with a small smile Heʻs so aggravating, making me have all these mixed feelings  "Oh, you can just call me Yuji." You looked back at him with a sweet smile and kissed his forehead, a blush appearing on his face. "Hey, I donʻt really remember what happened last night." you said pulling the sweatshirt over your towel making sure it was long enough to let go of your towel and slipped on the shorts. "Based on what I heard from the boys up there," pointing upstairs as you sat next to him "You were taking shots with Tanaka and then you were pretty drunk. Kageyama then took you to his room and," "Wait, did me and him..." you said looking at him a little worried I mean heʻs hot and all but... "You should see your face y/n, you look so worried itʻs really funny. But no you guys didnʻt do anything, because I, Terushima Yuji, came to your service and saved you from the terrible villain." He said as if we were in a drama class, extending his hand toward me down on one knee, but I played along. "My hero, as I took his hand, I shall be alongside thee ʻtil the end of time." We said as he gave me a bow and I gave him a curtsey. We both broke into loud laughter and fell on the bed. As I stopped, I looked toward Yuji who was still laughing He can be real cute...for someone who kidnapped me As he stopped he looked toward me, I quickly looked toward the ceiling while a blush spread on my face. I heard him giggle to himself before saying "Well for someone who was hangry, you donʻt seem angry anymore, I wonder why~" he said while lying on his side facing me. "Maybe itʻs because someone made me feel better~" I teasingly said sitting criss-crossed facing him. "I wonder who it could be?" he said with a fake questioned face. "Iʻm hungry again, can we go down stairs and eat?" I said not minding the question while getting up to go. "Okay we better hurry before you go berserk again." he said laughing "I said I was hungry not hangry, sir." I said with a shocked face pulling our little drama class act again. "Well madam, shall we go~" he said opening the door for us. I waited for him as he linked his arm into mine and we made our way down stairs.

Before we got into the kitchen he stopped and looked at me, "Donʻt...tell...anyone...what...happened, mkay princess?~" "Yeah, yeah Yuji." You said making your way into the kitchen wondering what that delicious smelling aroma was. You found your favorite food waiting on the table Hehe, Iʻm gonna scare whoever cooked this "Who made this food?" you said loudly and everyone looked toward Kuroo "I...Iʻm," "Save it Kuroo..." you sternly said making your way over while "adjusting" the knife you had in hand "Iʻm sorry, Iʻll make you something else." Kuroo nervously said as you stopped behind him Kuroo is soooo gonna kill me after this "Nah, I think..." you said wrapping your arm around his neck "You did such a wonderful job, Kuroo. You have an excellent taste of what to cook and how to prepare it!" you said while hugging him around and having a big grin on your face. "So, youʻre not gonna kill me?" he said obviously relieved "Of course not, actually this is my all-time favorite breakfast!" you said with a cheerful grin and out of the corner of your eye you saw that Terushima was looking at you with a small smile. Your seat was next to Kageyama and as you looked at him you saw there was a bruise while a butterfly bandage(not butterfly decorated band-aid, search it up) was holding it. "Kageyama what happened?" you said curiously and lifting his chin up with your finger to look at it better and only knowing what Yuji told you Heʻs still hot Teru canʻt blame me for not being able to help myself  "Well while we were busy last night, not sure if you remember, but someone knocked me out." glaring toward Teru as I looked toward Teru he glared at me and Kags Oh well, minus well play with it "Iʻm sorry Kageyama for what happened," you softly replied with a hint of innocence and kissed his forehead. ", feel better?" he grinned toward Yuji and looked at me "Maybe a kiss a little lower would do~" he replied, biting his bottom lip "Mkay~" you teased, as you were about to gently press your lips against his, commotion was heard outside. The aura around everyone darkened real quick and then we heard gunshots. Everyone rushed toward the sound Oh great, here we go again...

A/N - Hello my loves! I hope you guys are doing great today/tonight. I will go back to updating weekly on either Mondays or Tuesdays. I really enjoy writing this book but I have an idea for the next book. Not sure what but if you guys could comment and whatever comment I see the most of I will do. I also may update another chapter tomorrow. Until next time, peace out from author-chan😙.(I also may tell a little about myself in the next chapter or chapter nine. Comment if I should share a little about myself and questions you would like to ask, ty babeys💞)