chapter three

"So...what the hell are you doing in my house, how do you even know where I live, and why is there so much of you guys?"I asked I wanna ask more but this is what Iʻm most concerned about "Well, you see here princess-" he started off saying but I cut him off "Oh, and why do you call me ʻprincessʻ, Iʻm not your girlfriend or anything close to that." All he had to say was the smirk spread across his face.

" Well I know where you live because I have very high tech. things and just had to search your name to find where you live." he said with a smile Heʻs kinda cute when heʻs not teasing and has that cute smile on his face...ew stop y/n!, he practically kidnapped you "Hey Terushima, weʻre gonna head out." Ushijima called over "Oh, and goodbye my love, Iʻll see you later." he said winking at me "Youʻll get a surprise when you come back~" I said teasingly as a joke and winked. As he walked out the door I could spot him blushing. "And will I get a surprise now than princess?~" Terushima said with a sly greedy look on his face "I think not, besides I was just teasing Ushijima and obviously it worked." I said giggling a little.

 "So do you have any other questions for me princess?" he said probably irritated. "Why is there so much of you guys like donʻt you guys have your own house or something?" I asked curiously "Well where we work  weʻre kind of always in a group and if itʻs not this big group then at the least two of us go out and about."

"And where do you work at, oh maybe a circus?" I said laughing "If only it was as simple and innocent as that." he replied with a look of the unknown glazed over his eyes. At that moment, I could see that what I said slightly affected him, "I-Iʻm sorry for what I said I-" but he cut me off "No itʻs fine, no need to apologize you donʻt know." he said trying to put on a smile and laugh it off "Well then," I asked "what do you do?" "You really wanna know princess, you might not like what you hear?" he said with a desperate look in his eyes "I mean it canʻt be that bad right?" Teasingly he replied "Well I would tell you princess, but you arenʻt exactly my girlfriend to where Iʻd tell you these stuff." "But I have a feeling Iʻll make you mine one day," He said as I rolled my eyes As if, you kidnapped me and you stormed my house "so Iʻll tell you" he came closer to me and whispered in my ear "I work for the Yakuza, the Japanese mafia princess~" 

He pulled away to see my reaction Well heʻs lying obviously, no one would just tell a stranger anything especially one in the mafia "Haha, very funny, that would explain the fact you killed that poor man last night." I said "Ah, so you remember that little incident?" he replied looking a little concerned "Yeah, I shouldʻve called the cops by now but if you have a good reason to, I wonʻt judge." I said "Honestly, if I could kill some people, half of the people I know would be dead." I said trying to stifle my laugh "Well thatʻs a dangerous game to play princess." he said all of a sudden worried "Calm down, Iʻm not actually, I would never." Was the last thing I said before I heard gunshots in front of my house and the door forcefully pushed open and heavy footsteps were entering my house.

A/N - Hello you guys, I wonʻt be updating until Monday or Tuesday next week, Tuesday being the latest. Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying this book, so lastly peace out from author-chan😙