chapter ten

I was vigorously woke up and dragged outside of the car and told to walk with a pistol to my back. Unconsciously, my back began to arch. FUCK!?, why at a time like this? "Looks like weʻll just give you to the boss with that back of yours!" he said laughing Considering their voices Iʻve heard theyʻre only in their 20-30ʻs. Why does that matter?! You canʻt fall for every guy that kidnaps you y/n-chan!!!  "Unless you can use that back for me, eh~" he said laced with tease. I kicked the guy in the shin and got a punch in my back. By the feeling, I could tell it was nighttime because I couldnʻt feel any heat and the air felt crisp. I heard a door open and we were told to watch our feet. I heard someone trip and assumed it was Lev and I started laughing. "Shut up or Iʻll make you shut up~" I stopped laughing at that telling that these guys were perverts. We were sat down in chairs and tied to them, mine and Levʻs back facing each other. The men took off our blind folds so we could see around. It looked like we were in an abandoned building. Tch, typical  One of the men dialed on the phone and called what seems to be the boss Three, four, five... eight men. Theyʻre all pretty good looking too not gonna lie to myself. "What have you brought me from the Yakuzaʻs?" was what I heard from the voice over the phone "We brought back one of his top men by the look of it and we even managed to bring back a little toy for you," he grinned looking at me. All I did was sit back in the chair, cross my legs and roll my eyes. "Seems sheʻs their bosses little girlfriend or sum," We heard a door open to reveal a very VERY attractive young man. Holy shit! Is he even real? He had dark brown hair close to black slicked back, showing his piercings along his ear, all wrapped together in a white button up, not button all the way up, a black blazer and black dress pants. Damn, murder but still has class.

"Well you can take off the tape." his men came and took of the pieces of tape on our mouthes, I was to caught up in his trance that I couldʻve bit his mens fingers. Which is what Lev did and got a punch from the guy directly in his face. Lev spat to the side some blood. "You can take her to my room." he eyed me up and down with a smirk plastered on his face. "We donʻt need him, you know what to do." They untied me from the chair and I saw the guy that punched Lev going toward him with a knife in his hand. "WAIT!!!" I yelled causing him to stop and the boss to look at me. I looked at the boss, directly into his eyes and then back at Lev. "I have a deal," the boss looked curious and came toward me. "Iʻm all ears~" he cooed into my ear. "I...ummm...Iʻll do whatever you want, I just need the guarantee of his safety." "Y/n...donʻt...just escape...and make your way...out of this hell hole." he tried to get me to change my mind but No, I couldnʻt live with myself if my best friend died."No, itʻs my choice Lev," I looked down toward the ground "No, no arguing you canʻt change my choice. I wonʻt let you die Lev, no matter what, youʻre my best friend I canʻt live with myself if I let you die." I shifted my gaze back to the boss "So ʻbossʻ, do we have a deal?" He grabbed my chin and made me look at him "Mhmm, you have yourself a deal, y/n~" he licked his lips while looking at mine. "You can let her go, besides, death will come to her friend if she doesnʻt keep up the deal." he said walking away "Follow me~" After they untied me I did as he said. "We have to get you out of those clothes now~" he led me to a room inside this abandoned building and to my surprise, it was very clean. It was like a hotel room. A bed, television, bathroom, closet, just add a showcase for your guns and have the room painted a grayish color and youʻre perfect. I wonder if all the rooms are like this?  "Sit down on the bed and wait~"he walked toward the closet and opened it to reveal a bunch of tuxedos Not gonna be surprised if he wears those to sleep, haha While rummaging for whatever he was looking for I looked at the mirror that was in the closet to study his facial features. He had a very nice jawline that God had blessed him with, striking yet soft green eyes. As I lowered my eyes, he had a muscular build to him and he had tattoos probably everywhere. As you made your eyes back up your eyes met his and a bad blush spread across your face. "See anything you like~" with a smirk plastered on that very very fine bastards face. "Oh, whatever..." He pulled out of there a red dress and made his way over "Go put this on, the bathroom is that door over there." I made my way to the bathroom "Oh by the way, Iʻm very possessive of what belongs to me~" he looked at me with a cheeky grin. Before I closed the door I remarked, "And who said I was yours, hmm?"

I studied myself in the mirror. The dress was beautiful, it was off the shoulder with lace on it. A slit went from the side of my upper thigh all the way down. It was past floor length and spread out across the ground around me. I came out of the bathroom with the dress on. He looked up from his phone to look at my figure. He got up and moved toward me "Damn, you look even better then I imagined." he spun me around in a little circle "Oh wait, itʻs not completed," He came over with a ruby necklace and went behind me to put it on. "There we go~" he put his hands on my waist and settled his head on my shoulder, which made me grab his arms and try to get out, "Nuh-uh, youʻll do whatever I want rememeber?" he started to kiss my neck which was a surprise to me but I slipped into his embrace, his possessive ness, into him. I squeezed his arms in pleasure and he let out a chuckle. Moving my hands up toward his neck, he started to kiss my collarbone, softly and  passionately. He suddenly stopped, "Hmmm, whatʻs the matter?" I teased "Tired already?" "Of course not, but someoneʻs coming to my room, watch." After that we heard a knock and the door open. "Weʻre ready to go boss." Go where?  "Yes." I only noticed now that he had changed into a tux that matched my dress. He opened the door for me "Shall we go~" This feeling of emptiness in my stomach creeped up into me and my thoughts started to wander back to Teru, his smile, the way he teased me, the way he always cared. I remember when he did the same exact thing, said the same thing while pulling our drama act. I thanked the ʻbossʻ and as we linked our arms together, we made our way down to the car. Yuji, I hope you come find me. I miss you...

A/N - Hey my readers!! I actually might have a handful of chapters left for this book, Iʻm not completely sure though. But letʻs hope Yuji finds you. Peace out my babeys from author-chan😙