chapter nine

Itʻs been about a week since I got stabbed and almost a year since being a part of this "mafia". Iʻve been recovering fairly, thanks to Yamaguchi. Heʻs so sweet I love him! Iʻm still a little surprised that he can be so caring yet be a part of something so...bloody. So far I met some more of the members, Yamaguchi: soft green-hair, Tsukki/French Fry: salty blonde, Akaashi:hot softie, and Lev: tall-ass tree and my bsf!! Me and Lev have clicked since I got injured and we always talk. Teru hasnʻt been teasing me much, not that I donʻt mind, itʻs just kinda weird. Heʻs been serious lately and asking me a lot of out of the ordinary questions, well at least for him. Heʻs been more of a gentleman. Anyways, I made my way down stairs to the kitchen being full and chit-chat everywhere "Y/N-CHANNN!!!" I heard Lev say above all the noise, everybody seemed very chirpy. He waved a hand over toward me to come sit by him and so I walked over and sat down next to him. "Hey y/n-chan, did you hear about the boss asking yo- OWW!!! What was that for Yaku?!" Yaku bonked his head and gave him a weird look and a look of realization hit his face "What were you asking Lev?" I asked obviously intrigued by why Yaku would want him to stop, but thatʻs no surprise, "No nothing y/n, you kinda woke up late though." Iʻve been waking up late since nothing big has been happening. Iʻm gonna find Teru later to ask him what Lev was talking about. Mostly I wake up around 10-12 am and then I go for a jog with Lev, since Teru doesnʻt want me to go out by myself, itʻs not so bad if he made me run with Hinata or Kageyama Iʻd probably end up racing them and losing. I wonder where Kags is, imma ask him if he wants to come with me and Lev  You signal to Lev that your gonna go get ready for the jog. After last week, Teru went to take you shopping just like he said he would. You took out a sports bra and biker shorts. I changed into them and started to put my hair up as Yuji came, "Um y/n, can I talk to you?" he said peering through the door and a slight pink hue appearing on his face "Hmmm, oh I was about to go running with Lev and I was gonna ask Kags if he wanted to come." Just the name "Kags" triggers him and his blush went away "No." he replied "Do you want to come then?" "Nah, but I came to talk to you y/n." a slight beg in his voice Ughh Teru, the things I do for you  "Okay," you said sitting down on the bed with him making his way over to sit next to me "Y/n-chan, do you lov-" "Y/N LETS GOOOO!!!!" Lev said bursting in the room "Hey can we finish later?" I asked "No, it can-," he looked at me and sighed "Okay, go ahead." his eyes glazed over with a different look "Hey, itʻs going to be fine okay? I promise. When I come back youʻll have all my attention." I kissed his forehead and went out the door with Lev. We made our way downstairs and I looked for Kags. I couldnʻt find him so Lev and I decided to just go already, trying to keep to our routine.

"Y/n, sorry if I interrupted something." Lev finally spoke. Weʻve been running for 10-15 minutes and so far no one decided to talk. Usually heʻd be the one to talk first so I just stayed quiet most of the time and listened, add in my thoughts, and laugh with him. We run for about 45 minutes on average, I believe. We donʻt run far from the base, so we donʻt carry weapons with us, besides they have hidden cams all over the area so itʻs fine. As we were making our way back we stopped in a little area to catch our breath. "Itʻs okay Lev, if it was really important he wouldnʻt have let me go running just yet." I laughed "Yeah," he paused with a look of curiosity on his face "Do you have a thing for the boss?" My breath got caught in my throat Do I? Nah... "No, why do you ask?" I answered. He crossed his arms and looked at me like I just lied I didnʻt, I donʻt think so, I mean we arenʻt even dating soooo "Whats with that face?" I said copying his face and crossing my arms "Y/n, we all know you have a thing for the boss." he said sighed bluntly with a look of disappointment. "Excuse me?!, he kidnapped me how I can I like Yuji?" Thatʻs when I felt a feeling within my stomach Oh no, not him, why him, he kidnapped you  That too well-known feeling of butterflies swelled up in the pit of your stomach as you thought of everything that has happened. His smile, his hugs, his smell, everything. Just thinking of these made you smile and you could tell a blush was appearing on your face. "SEE, YOU DO!!!" he exclaimed happily No point in lying now  "I guess I do," you said looking away and blushing "Why does that matter?" Out of one of the secret doors planted around the base Teru came out with a smile. "Oh so princess finally admitted it huh~" he said his arms open wide. I walked toward him but before I hugged him I looked at Lev stoke out my tongue and mouthed ʻYour just jealousʻ he looked so confused but couldnʻt help to smile. "So," he looked me up and down in his arms "princess, will you go out with me?~"

I put a thinking face on with a finger on my chin "Mmmmm, I mean I guess because you basically kidnapped me and I didnʻt run away or kill you but mostly because you were nice for someone who kidnapped me and also because youʻre really hot but can be cute too so...umm...mhmm" I said with a smile on my face "Iʻll go out with you, Yuji~" you said teasingly. There was that grin on his face and he greedily grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. He tried to stick his tongue in but you didnʻt let him until you couldnʻt hold up the guard anymore and our tongues were dancing in each others mouths. When we finally got to breathe I looked at him and smiled and gave him a quick peck on his lips. All of a sudden we heard laughing and forgot Lev was still there "BWAHADNAJDHXSD, see I told you y/n." with a smile on his face "Oh, whatever...but is that what you were going to say this morning?" as you made your focus to Teru "Huh, oh...yeah." he said softly Ahahaha, he's too cute, I canʻt believe Iʻm dating the boy who kidnapped me. Oh well!  "Well me and Lev need to finish our run, babe~" you winked at him as you and Lev started your run again. Out of earshot from Teru, Lev was about to say something "Oh shut up already Lev." you said with a smile while rolling your eyes. Out of the corner of your eye you saw these group of men coming toward you, gaining on you and Lev "Lev, donʻt look but thereʻs a group coming from behind us and their gaining on us." "Oh, Kuroo and Oikawa guys were going to check around the base so Iʻm pretty sure thatʻs them." I looked at the group and waved and they waved back so I thought of it as nothing. As we heard footsteps behind us we slowed down to a stop. Lev said "Now that I think about it, I thought you guys checked earlier this morning." Before we could do anything we realized they werenʻt Kuroo and Oikawa guys, they grabbed us and handcuffed our hands behind our back, blindfolded us, and taped our mouths. "Do everything we say and you wonʻt get hurt." we heard guns reload and I felt something sharp against my back. I slowly felt blood trickle down my back and onto my leg. Not again! Why do  get myself into these things. We walked until they told us to get in, assuming it was a car, I ducked my head a little and sat in the middle of the car. I felt Lev by my side and I rested my head on him. This is going to be a while.

A/N - Hey hey hey! Itʻs author-chan, this book will probably have one or two more chapters until the end, but donʻt we just love getting kidnapped? Anyways, I thank the readers that have stuck with me this far and I appreciate you all for taking time out of your day to read this. Iʻm probably gonna do a Tendo Satori x reader book next and im open to any suggestions. That being said if you want a book dedicated and written for you just comment. Iʻll only be doing the person that first comments what they want. I can also do a HunterxHunter x reader if you want. Thank you and I love you all, peace out from author-chan😙💞