chapter six

Well this was unexpected... As I went into the room I tried to look around, the whole room was full of smoke and I'm pretty sure by the smell it was weed Why the hell would Kageyama ask me to come here?! , all I could see in the small room was  just a table and a bunch of chairs. As I started coughing because of the overwhelming smell, I heard someone start laughing, "Ayyo Kags, why'd you bring her in here?" "Oh she's here already?" Kags said as he came out with a white button-up shirt, black pants, a raven-colored tie, and messy hair What...the...hell, mmmm he's hella hot right now "Um Kags, I think you forgot to brush your hair." I said giggling a little, his reaction was priceless "Uh, what, no, I just did, I think?" he said as he rushed into the bathroom with his face showing a red hue. The room went up in laughter, when he came out his face was still a little red "Hehe, sorry about that" he said with a little embarrassed look anybody could tell "No, it's fine" "Well to answer your question Kuroo," he said looking toward him "because she can't always be stuck with Terushima, can you not tell she doesn't like being stuck with him." he said pulling me by my waist and looking into my eyes "Do you like being around him?" unconsciously I responded "Of course not, he drags me around like I'm his doll or something and doesn't let me go on my own anywhere." "See I told you guys, so now that she's here she can loosen up and help us with the goods we got from that gang a few days ago." He replied with a satisfied look on him and led me to the table.

As we got closer I could see what was on the table, guns, weed, cash, and liquor. Hehe, little do they know how much I can drink and still be sober  "Hehehe, don't mind if I do." I said as I took a bottle of vodka and chugged it straight from the bottle. "Tanaka, I think this girl can drink more than you." Nishinoya told him Tanaka's a new name: Tanaka -baldy "Nuh-uh, she just a little girl, she probably can't even drink one bot-" Tanaka was saying not paying attention until he turned to look toward me seeing that I was almost done with that bottle "Scared to lose if we take shots~" I said teasingly "Nope, matter of fact I'm the one who can take the most shots before becoming drunk out of all these guys." "Not even, I can take way more shots then you baldy" Oikawa said with a proud smile across of his face. Iwaizumi smacked him across the head "Baka, you can't even survive one drink, remember what happened last time?, just stick to your spliff." "Well Tanaka, prepare to lose then against a 'little girl'~" I said with a grin spread across my face and with that Nishinoya poured us five shots at first and increasing five more to the previous. First five drink that, then start off with ten drink all those, and then fifteen, all the way to twenty. "I...can't...drink...any...more~" he said on his eighteenth one when we were supposed to drink twenty "You really gonna let this little girl win~" I said a little drunk now and finishing my twentieth one. "I...give...up," he said "I'm...gonna...puke soon." "Noya, get him to the bathroom before he makes a mess." Daichi said watching from a distance "I think you should stop y/n," Kuroo said "I can take some more shots dadd~, oops hehe sorry it slipped out~" "Perfect," I heard Kageyama say in the back round "I'll take y/n back to her room, we'll burn a little though." he was saying to the rest of the guys grabbing a few baggies of weed and coming toward me. "See ya tomorrow guys, let's go now Kagy pwease~" He pulled me in by my waist and opened the door, closing it behind us. As we were walking down the stairs to my room I tripped "I better carry you baby," Kageyama said carrying me bride-carry to my room.

He layed me on my bed and stayed on top of me. "What do you wanna do, baby~" "Mmmm, I think you already know~" He then grabbed my face and pressed his lips gently against mine but ever increasing. He then grabbed at my throat and stuck his tongue into my mouth "Yeah you like it when daddy chokes you like this hmm?" I let out a soft moan from my mouth and with that Kags slipped his hand into my shirt and started playing with my tits. I continued to let moans slip out. He kept going, shoving his tongue deeper into my mouth and grinding up against me. His hand removed from my throat to only grab my hair. The other hand moved down toward my shorts. Almost reaching inside we heard the door open, "What the fuck do you think you're doing Kageyama?" a voice said approaching us and with that he knocked Kageyama out with the butt of his pistol and came to carry me out. "This is exactly why I don't let you out of my sight princess~" "But I liked it, why are you so mean?" "Y/n you're drunk, you'll thank me later and I only do what's best for you, you only deserve the best." he said and I saw him smile as he opened a room door. "Now, you'll stay here with me, nothing bad will happen princess~" he said laying me on the bed. I grabbed his arm before going back out the door, "Thank you Teru, I'm sorry, pwease forgive me?" He came toward me and looked into my eyes with such care "It's okay princess it's not your fault, now go get some rest." With that he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then I fell asleep as soon as he closed the door.

A/N - Heyyo my dear readers! Wasn't this a nice chapter, hehe. I will try and stick to uploading every week except when I have breaks and stuff. But I can't wait for the chapters to come. Also thank you, for reading this book I appreciate each and everyone of you. Until the next chapter, peace out from author-chan😙