-Chapter 63- The wedding

Start from the beginning

After some talking and Louis realizing that wedding is today we had to go help to set up everything. We sat up pretty white tables and chairs and many more decorations.

"I can't believe little Bill is already getting married."- Louis said faking wiping tear off his eye. "He's so grown up now."

"You met him yesterday."- I said.

"I remember when he was like this."- Louis said pointing to his knee.

"I can't with you sometimes."- I said laughing.

"What is minister of magic doing here?"- George asked as we turned around and saw man walking towards us.

Minister of magic walked in the house with Hermione, Harry and Ron. He was holding something in his hand, we couldn't really see what. Molly said we rest a little and go for a walk. Of course me and Louis, the most curious people on this planet wanted to know what's happening, but we just went to take a walk.

"This is cute."- Louis said as we sat down while corns were around us.

"I thought George had bigger injury, I got scared for him."- I said.

"And you didn't listen when I said this was dangerous."- Louis said.

"It was, but I had to help Harry."- I said.

"But what if George was you or what if Moody was you."- Louis said. "If something happened to you I would lose myself."

"What if Harry was Moody? If we didn't help him he would be in Voldemort's hands now. Dead or alive."- I said.

"Y'n I know you care about Harry. I do too. Hermione told you in the letter that we can come if we want. We didn't have to do this urgently. It's dangerous out here. Who knows what that minister of magic is telling them now. It gets dangerous more day by day. I can't risk your life."- Louis said.

"Louis listen."- I said sitting in front of him. "You can't always say "Your life". You need to look out for your life too. Don't put me before you. We are not risking just my life we are risking yours too. Don't put me before you."

"I care about you Y'n."- Louis said.

"Louis you risked your life by getting attention of death eater. If Fred and Arthur weren't there you could've end up like Moody. When I saw you leave with death eater I turned around too. Don't put your life after mine. I know you love me, I love you too, but we are even."- I said.

"It's dangerous here Y'n. I get your point, but if I wasn't there God knows what would happen to you."- He said.

"I can protect myself Louis."- I said.

"I never said you couldn't. You were struggling at the moment and I helped. Best thing that we can do right now is to go somewhere safe."- He said.

"Are you serious? We are safe now. We can't go back."- I said.

"Y'n Voldemort knows where Harry is which means he knows where all of us are right now."

"We can't leave them."- I said.

"But what if something happens to you?"- He asked.