-Chapter 36- Best friend

"I'm homeee!"- I yelled as I entered my house.

"Y'n!"- My mom came hugging me.

"Mom!"- I said hugging her.

"Your finally home!"- Dad came hugging me.

"Who's jacket is that honey?"- My mom asked me.

"Oh."- I said looking at my jacket. "Its Louis's."

Her face brightened just hearing the name "Louis".

"And why is it with you?"- My dad asked me.

"I was cold and he gave me the jacket and it I forgot to give it back."- I said as my dad looked kind of angry.

"You and that Louis guy are friends?"- He asked.

"Yes we are dad, you can calm down."- I said.

"Go unpack in your room and rest.Tomorrow we will have lunch together okay?"- My mom said.

"Of course."- I said.

I climbed up my room and started unpacking my stuff. I saw the picture of me and Louis when we dyed our hair and put it in my jacket.

I was sleeping until like 1 pm. I was really tired because when I'm at Hogwarts I barely sleep. Every morning I wake up to Louis screaming for me to wake up. So this was kind of a change.

I climbed down the stairs and sat down on table.

"How does that Louis guy looks like?"- My dad asked.

"I did not come here to talk about Louis after not seeing each other for half a year."- I said.

"Just show him and he will leave you alone."- My mom said.

I picked up picture from my pocket of my jacket.

"Why were you hair black here?"- My dad asked looking at the picture.

"It was a black hair dye. It washes off 2 days after."- I said.

"You see."- My mom said taking picture from his hands. "He is good looking. Right Y'n?"

"Well he looks like a nice friend."- My dad said. "Friend."

"We get it."- I said.

We finished our lunch and I went to my room. I saw my owl holding a letter. I opened the letter and could recognize the messy handwriting right away.

To Y'n

It is so boring to not be in Hogwarts Y'n.
My sisters are so annoying and my mom won't stop talking about you while my dad just found out about you.
My little sister wants to meet you, but she can't.
How are you doing and are you boredd?

From Louis

I picked up leather, ink and paper.

To Louis

I just got here, but only thing that talks about in this house is you.
My dad is repeatedly reminding me that we are friends while my mom just gives you compliments.
Anyways I'm good and bored right now.
I will probably go read a book.

From Y'n

I gave letter to my owl.

"To Louis Patridge."- I said handing her my letter. She flew away as I layed on my bed.