-Chapter 70- Mr Lovegood

"Hermione, Y'n!"- Harry was yelling outside of a tent while me and Hermione immediately got up.

"Is everything alright?"- Hermione said as we climbed up to Harry and saw Ron behind him.

"Hey."- Ron said.

"You."- Hermione said coming closer to him. "Complete, ass, Ron Weasley, you show up here after weeks and you say "hey"?"

I looked around and saw Louis wasn't with Ron while Hermione looked at Ron like she's going to kill him any minute.

"Where's my wand Harry, where's my wand?"

"I don't know."- Harry said backing away.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand!"- Hermione said coming closer to Harry.

"How come he's got your wand?"- Ron asked.

"Never mind why he's got my wand!"- Hermione said.

"Where's Louis Ron?"- I asked.

"I don't know."- He said looking down.

"How do you not know?"- I asked angrily.

"You were the one who took him with you where is he?"- Hermione asked.

"I didn't lose him."- Ron said. "He said he will come soon after me, he said he had to get something."

"What was more important then going with you?"- I asked. "Why would you let him go?"

"I tried to convince him Y'n! He said he will
come soon."- He said.

"Perfect."- I said. "I will be in tent."

I walked back to my tent trying to control myself from not crying. I walked in and laied in bed. What on earth was more important then coming here? Why would Ron let him go even? And they come here after weeks!

Some time later...

"How long you reckon they will stay mad at me?"- Ron asked.

"I'm still here."- I said.

"I tried to tell him to go with me straight ahead Y'n, he will come soon."- Ron said looking up to me.

"Why couldn't you teleport him with you like you did weeks ago?"- I asked.

"I was an idiot when I did it I'm sorry."- He said.

"Well hope you enjoyed your company Ron."- I said getting up and leaving the tent.

"Where are you going Y'n?"- Hermione asked me.

"On a walk."- I said. "If you're gonna kill Ron wait for me to come back."

"Alright."- She said.

I walked through woods with my wand out to be able to see something. It was creepy walking alone at night of course, but I really had to get some fresh air outside.

"Hermione?"- I said turning around as I heard wood crack.

I ignored it for few minutes and continued walking. It was probably an animal anyway. As I continued walking crack got bigger and bigger and it started to bother me. I heard wood crack behind me and I turned around quickly.

"Hermione this isn't funny."- I said.

I turned back around and saw a tall brown-haired in front of me smiling.

"My name isn't exactly Hermione, but you were close enough."- He said.

"Louis!"- I said in excitement as I ran to his arms in hug.