-Chapter 56- Why would you

"Y'n."- Louis was shaking my blanket.

"Louis what the hell?"- I turned around to him shaking my blanket and me. "What time is it?"

"3:40 AM."- He said whispering.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry."- He said. "I didn't know what I was saying."

"For what?"- I asked confusingly.

"I'm sorry."- He said.

"It's alright."- I said turning around.

"I'm sorry."- He repeated as he turned me around.

"It's okay."- I said.

"I'm sorry."

"What do you want me to say?"- I asked laughing.

"That you forgive me."- He whispered.

"I forgive you."- I said. "Now go back to sleep."

"Alright."- He said as he layed next to me.

"For God's sake."- I said as he moved me so he can lay down. "What are you doing?"

"If you die tonight I will feel bad because I said that to you."- He said.

"You apologized."- I said.

"Still."- He said.

"Are you sick?"- I asked as I put my hand on his forehead.

"I just care for my best friend."- He said. "So how's life?"

"Go to sleep Louis."- I said turning around.

...

"Cedric?"- I woke up and saw Cedric standing next to the bed.

"I'm sorry."- He said.

"What?"- I asked as I looked to my left saw Voldemort.

"Louis will take care of you."- Cedric said as I looked to Voldemort who was pointing his wand to him.

"No Cedric what do you mean?"- I asked.

"I'm rooting for you two."- He said as Voldemort cut him off.

"Avada Kedavra!"- Voldemort yelled as green sparkle came out of his wand.

"No!"- I yelled.

I woke up heavily breathing next to Louis.

"Y'n."- Louis said while I was sitting on bed trying to catch my breathe. "Are you okay?"

"Cedric was there and Voldemort was here too and then he killed him and-"- I tried to continue, but my eyes started watering.

Luckily Issie and Millie weren't sleeping here tonight so I couldn't wake up anyone.

"It's okay."- Louis said. "It's just a dream okay?"

"It's a dream, but Voldemort still killed him Louis."- I said turning around to him.

"It's going to be okay."- Louis said as he took my hand and pulled me in hug. "What were they talking about?"

"Cedric mentioned you and then Voldemort just flicked his wand and green lightning blasted."- I said as I was laying in his hug.

"It's going to be okay."- He said. "Go back to sleep alright?"

I fell asleep in Louis's hug while he was playing with my hair. I skipped the part where Cedric told me he was rooting for us. I really missed Cedric and it was eating me alive.