-Chapter 75- Marry you

"Hermione answer me."- I said.

"Tell her."- Ron said.

"Louis is very badly injured and we don't know if-"- She said looking down.

"If he's going to make it?"- I said. "Where is he? I need to see him."

"You can't Y'n."- Harry said stopping me. "It will break you."

"I don't care if it will break me. Are you three mad. He could be dying now!"- I said. "Let me see him!"

I walked down with Hermione, Harry and Ron while I tried holding back my tears and thoughts in my head. If Bellatrix wasn't acting towards me like this Louis would be fine. If Bellatrix just killed me he could've of be fine.

"Y'n."- Hermione said as we were in front of Great Hall. "You may want to see this before."

I entered Great Hall and saw many injured people and others crying. In front of me I saw George and Molly crying. I looked down and saw Fred laying down.

"George?"- I asked looking at George's puffy eyes from crying.

"He's gone Y'n."- George said as I hugged him. "He's gone forever."

I started crying with George. It made me even more sad how George lost his other half. I lost my best friend. The redhead that would brighten up my whole day.

"Y'n dear."- Molly said as I pulled away from George.

"I am so sorry Molly."- I said giving her a hug.

I looked back down to Ron crying in front of Fred's body. This all felt like a fever dream. I hoped it was one. I was just hoping to Fred to wake up and laugh with George and say how they pranked us.

"Do you want to see Louis?"- Hermione asked me.

"Where is he?"- I asked wiping my tear away from my cheek.

"Come."- She said taking my hand.

Hermione walked me in a big room. I didn't understand why they would put him alone in a room.

"Why is he alone?"- I asked.

"I asked for him to be put here so you could have a word with him."- She said.

"This won't be last word Hermione, Louis will be fine."- I said. "Right?"

"Yeah."- She said not making eye contact with me. "I'm going to go."

Hermione walked out of the room as I flinched as doors closed. I saw Louis laying by corner of the room. I walked up to him and sat in front of him.

"Y'n?"- He asked whispering barely with his eyes opened.

"Louis."- I said going through my hair smiling while my tears were sliding down my cheek.

"Don't cry."- He said wiping tears from my eyes. "We will see each other soon enough."

"No Louis we are seeing each other now, you're fine. You will be okay Louis."- I said while he was sweating.

"I love you."- He said while his eyes were slowly closing.

"No, no, no, Louis stay with me. Don't do this to me no. Do you remember when you said how my life would be boring without you, please don't go. Remember when you asked me if I would marry you and I said we will find out. We need to find out you can't go. You can't let Bellatrix kill you, you promised you wouldn't put my life in front yours."- I said crying while he I felt his hand rest away from my hand and his eyes closed. "I didn't get to marry you."