-Chatper 3- Welcome to Slytherin

Eventually we had to stop playing because we had to go eat lunch.

I was walking down the stairs until arm pulled me.

"Y'n forgot about our lunch haven't you?"- Louis asked me while he let go off my arm.

"Louis! Scared the shit out of me, anyways you didn't even ask me."- I said staring in his eyes.

"My eyes are brown if you haven't noticed and I asked you, well maybe not directly, but I did."- He said smirking

"Go to hell Louis."- I said trying to hold my laugh but it didn't work out.

"Let's go."- He said as we started walking.

Me and Louis were walking until I saw to ginger boys in front of me.

"FRED! GEORGE!"- I said running to them.

"Y'n!"- They pulled me in a big hug.

"How are you guys back already!"- I asked while Louis came behind me.

"Hermione was complaining that she will fail her exams if she doesn't come here soon."- George said rolling his eyes.

"As always."- I said laughing.

I noticed Louis standing there awkwardly so I broke the silence.

"Fred, George this is Louis, Louis this is Fred and George."- I said while pointing at them by saying their names.

They greeted each other.

"How do you even tell them apart?"- Louis asked me and twins laughed.

"George has more pointy nose while Fred has more down nose."- I said pointing to George then Fred.

"Oh."- He said still looking confused.

"It's okay it took Y'n 2 years to learn it."- Fred said laughing a little.

"So are you two dating or what?"- George asked boldly.

"No, no, no-" I got cut off.

"We are just friends."- Louis laughed uncomfortably.

Fred and George made a bet but they whispered it so neither me or Louis could hear anything.

"Anyways me and Louis are going to eat lunch, do you guys wanna join us?"

"No thank you we have some catching up to do (about pranks)."- George said.

"Okay see you late I guess."- I said.

They never in their entire life skipped a lunch with me or anyone.

"That was awkward."- Louis said resting his arm on my shoulder.

"You will get used to them."- I said "Eventually"

"So George has more down nose while Fred more up nose?"- Louis asked while turning around to me.

"Other way you idiot."- I laughed.

"It's not that easy!"- He said zoning out.

"Louis, you okay?- I asked shaking him.

"Yea I am f-" - He literally passed out second later.

"LOUIS!"- I said catching his head on the floor.

Thank God he woke up I really didn't wanted to carry him to the hospital wing.

"Did you sleep at all?"- I asked still holding his head.

"Maybe."- He said smirking.

"Okay how about you go to common room and lay on the couch and I will bring you lunch?"- I asked him.

"Sure."- He said while getting up (with my help).

Louis was walking normally even tho he was pale a little but he seemed fine.

He layed on couch common room as I said:

"Okay so I am going to bring you lunch here."- I said turning around.

"Y'n!"

"Hm?"- I asked turning around to him.

"Thank you."

"You are very much welcome."- I said walking away. This was first time Louis ever said "thank you" to me.

I walked to the Great Hall as I grabbed 2 donuts and some chicken wings.

"And would you care to explain why are you doing all of that?"- I turned around as I heard Hermione's voice.

"Hermione!"- I said hugging her trying to not get her dirty.

"Y'n, I missed you so much!"- She said hugging me back. "But really why are you taking donuts and chicken wings.

"Oh, this!"- I said looking at my full hands. "It's for my friend it's a long story."

"And who is your friend?"- Hermione asked raising her eyebrow.

"Louis."- I said taking a bite off donut.

"Oh, that Louis guy everyone is talking about?"- Hermione asked me.

"Yea pretty much."- I said as I waved her goodbye. "I gotta go see you later"

She waved back to me.

I walked to the common room and saw Louis asleep. I put blanket over him and put all the food on the table.

"You know I'm awake right?"- He said with his eyes closed.

"Well, now I know."- I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways here is your food and some donuts for dessert."-I said putting food in his arms.

"Well thank you."- He said with opening his eyes with his hands full of food.

"Will you now tell me what happened with Pansy?"- I said sitting next to him while he was laying down.

"Well nothing really happened, I walked in and she started saying I'm hot and beautiful and then she said that you are annoying and pretty much gossiped about you, so I got mad and defended you and that's why I got so angry."- He said eating chicken wings.

"Why did you even get so mad, me and her were never on good terms anyways."

"Because she doesn't even hang out with you and doesn't know you, so she can't judge you by how she sees you."- He said with his mouth full.

"Wise words Mr. Patridge."- I said resting my head on the back of the sofa.

"Does Blaise has a thing for you?"- He straight up asked me after 5 seconds.

"Literally when I talk to a boy doesn't mean I will marry him Louis."- I said looking at him.

"Just asking."- He said while putting his palms up for defending.

"He had thing for me in second year, but I didn't like him."- I said taking his one donut.

"And why didn't you have a thing for him?"- He asked me while taking the donut back.

"Because I didn't like him besides I never saw him more then just a friend."- I said taking the donut back. "And I'm the one who helped you from hitting your head and brought you lunch, so I will be taking this donut."

Louis just rolled his eyes.

We talked for a really long period of a time from like 2 PM to 6 PM.

Me and Louis decided to go take a walk so he can catch some air.

"I feel like I have been in coma, your acting to me like I'm a child."- He said while he was walking with his head up looking at the sky.

"What do you expect? You pass out in the middle of Hogwarts. Your grateful I didn't make a scene and brought you to a hospital wing."- I said placing his head straight so he doesn't trip.

"I would've absolutely kill you if you made a scene."- He looked at me seriously.

This chapter actually took a long time. I don't think anyone is even gonna read this, but I love writing this :)