Chapter 12: A Disciple for Mana! The Category Ace of Clubs Appears!

On Tuesday, Mana and her friends are in the classroom discussing about the occurrence last Sunday.

Mana: Now that I think about it... we were about saved by Ai...

Sharuru: Ai may be a valuable partner-sharu.

Rikka: But that's not enough to be reassured.

Makoto: Right, we have to search for the princess.

Mana: Yes.

Kenzaki: We still haven't found any trace of her yet.

Mana: That's why we should keep looking. We can't stop where we are. And...

She had a flashback about last Sunday when Kenzaki fought Isaka.

Rikka: Mana.

Mana snaps back into reality and saw that Rikka and the others looked at her with concerns.

Rikka: What's wrong?

Mana: Oh, it's nothing.

Kenzaki: Was it about my fight with Isaka?

Mana: Isaka?

Kenzaki: The name of that Undead who disguised as a human.

Mana: Yeah...

Makoto: It was our fault for not helping you, Kazuma.

Kenzaki: No, it's not your fault. It was mine. I told you guys to stay where you are.

Mana: Cheer up now. We can't blame each other for not helping you.

Rikka: But we couldn't even help him. We were frozen like statues, hiding from a predator. The way that Undead, Isaka, fought you. I've never seen such powers from a high class Undead, like you call. It was nothing compare to ours with the Jikochuu.

Mana: It would make sense why he's called a "high class" Undead, right?

Raquel: That's right, that Isaka guy was scary when he fought you-quel.

Sharuru: The Jikochuu may be dangerous, but after yesterday, the Undead appears to be far more dangerous-sharu...

Kenzaki: Well, the Undead were born to fight, so that's probably why they fight so brutally.

Mana: Well, since we are allied with your other friends now. We don't have to worry.

Kenzaki: You might be right. If we work together, nothing can stop us.

Rikka: I agree.

Makoto: Me too. If we work together, we cannot be stopped and we could have more chance of finding the princess.

Mana: Yeah! Let's do our best!

Then, the door of the classroom was opened by a student who looks to be younger and shorter, causing everyone in the room to flinch in surprise.

Male Student: Excuse me!

The young-looking student enters the room and looks at Mana while standing with his arms and legs together.

Mana: What?

Male Student: A-Aida-senpai!

Mana: Y-Yes?

Then, the student bows down to the ground to Mana.

Male Student: Please accept me as your disciple!

Makoto: Dis...

Mana/Kenzaki: Disciple?

(Opening)