Chapter 26: Rikka's True Feelings! Hajime's Secret!

At school, Mr. Kido asked the class about their dreams. Mana was the first to share her response.

Mana: My dream is to become prime minister, so that I'll protect everybody's smiles!

The students murmured and were surprised of Mana's dream.

Mr. Kido: What a tremendous dream. How about everyone else?

Kenzaki pondered and rested his head.

Kenzaki: I don't have one at the moment...

Male Student 1: My dream? I don't really know...

The student turned to Rikka.

Male Student 1: But Hishikawa, it must be nice that you've already decided.

Rikka was caught off guard when her classmate said that she already had a dream.

Male Student 1: You want to become a doctor like your mom, don't you?

Rikka: That's true...

She turned away and processed her thoughts.

Rikka: 'Eh? But did I want to become a doctor just because Mama is one?'

She pressed the eraser of her pencil against her face and continued to ponder.

(Opening)

_______________________________________

(Elsewhere)

The Eagle Undead landed on top of a tall building. He transformed back into his human form, revealing himself to be Takahara. He turned and glanced at the approaching Miyuki with a monotonous look.

Miyuki: Was that your way of saying hello to a fellow Undead?

Takahara set his both of hands in his suit pocket and walked a few feet away from Miyuki.

Takahara: You were harming Chalice, so it was your fault.

Miyuki: Mantis Undead Chalice. Although being a part of the sealed Category Aces from 10,000 years ago, his power was considered legendary.

Miyuki turned her head with a smirk.

Miyuki: But... was that really Chalice, I wonder?

Takahara did not seem to buy her answer.

Takahara: That was Chalice's body. I'm not mistaken.

Miyuki: If that's the same as the humans' Rider Systems, then the humans can make the sealed Undead their own.

Takahara widened his eyes before looking away. He had never thought about the chance of that being the same Chalice, considering that Chalice questioned about the promise they made. Then again, it had been 10,000 years since the last Battle Fight.

Miyuki: I've heard that it was possible to borrow the form of any sealed Undead, too.

Takahara: I'm going to make sure. Please don't interfere.

Takahara assumed his Undead form and flew off. Miyuki smirked once more and wanted to deceive him.
_______________________________________

(With Kenzaki and the Others)

They were all by a traditional Japanese restaurant, discussing about Mana's dream and eating their mochis.

Alice: The prime minister? That's a dream suited for Mana.