Chapter 2: The Mysterious Kamen Rider!

Kamen Rider Blade is fighting the Undead as he punched the Undead many times and hard.

Blade: Why? Why? Why?!

He delivered one final punch which made the Undead rolled to the ground. Then he picked up his sword and slashed the Undead across the chest, sending it flying across the air. He drew out his deck of cards from the sword and pulls out a card to swipe the sword.

TACKLE!

The hologram of the card absorbed inside of his armor as he is powering up and glowing to charge at the Undead, but it jumped in the air with its wings opened wide. The Undead flew and grabbed Blade to the air. He drew out his deck again to pull out the same card and swipes it. He stabbed the Undead through the abdomen as he was crushed to a wall, then they both fell on the ground. The Undead glowed and screamed in pain as its buckle is opened. Blade took out a blank card and threw it at the Undead to seal it, then he lays on the ground and the sealed card flew back at him.

 Blade took out a blank card and threw it at the Undead to seal it, then he lays on the ground and the sealed card flew back at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He cancelled his transformation before groaning in pain. Hirose came out of the building to see the wounded Kenzaki.

Hirose: Kenzaki! Kenzaki...

(Opening)

______________________________________

(In the BOARD Building)

Kenzaki and Hirose are in a room looking at something in a laptop.

Hirose: In this machine... I finally found it.

In the laptop, a video is showing a footage of the chief backing away from Garren.

Karasuma: Stop!

Garren then punched him in the stomach, knocking him out before leaving with his body as the two were just silent while Hirose was crying.

Kenzaki: No.

Hirose: This is the only prove I have. Tachibana is a traitor. Chief Karasuma was kidnapped!

Kenzaki: If only we knew his reason...

Hirose: I don't want to know his reason.

Kenzaki: I'm... I never knew the truth... And this happens... What's the purpose of BOARD? Why did it exist in the first place? What are their plans? You're my Senpai, are you not?! So tell me! Where are the Undead coming from?! What am I fighting for?!

Hirose: Kenzaki...

Kenzaki: To be betrayed? Is that what I'm fighting for? To be betrayed?! Forget it. That's enough.
______________________________________