Chapter 5: MakoPi is Cure Sword?! The Challenge to the Past!

(At Alice's Mansion)

Mana and her friends are looking at a magazine of MakoPi, or Makoto Kenzaki.

Rikka: Idol Makoto Kenzaki. Her debut sold over at least 1 million copies in it's first week. She is a singer on the road of stardom.

Mana: Is she really Cure Sword though?

Alice: Yes. That day when Cure Sword appeared at the Clover Tower, and we noticed that the number of people who went up to the deck was different from the number who came back down. There was no evidence that Makoto and her manager came back down.

Rikka: But isn't that stretching things a bit...

Sebastian: No, we have other evidence.

Sebastian came up forward and shows them the footprints and the hair.

Sebastian: Fingerprints, the size of the footprints, and DNA from the hair we obtained at the scene. It all matches up.

Rikka: Did you have a forensics team go up there or something?!

Mana stood up from her seat and looks happy.

Mana: MakoPi is Cure Sword! She's an idol and a Precure! What a sweet combination! I can't just sit here!

She immediately took off to try to find MakoPi.

Rikka: Hey, where are you going?

Mana: Isn't it obvious? I'm going to see MakoPi and try talking to her again!

Rikka: Wait, do you have any idea where to go?!

Mana stopped and turned around with her eyes and mouth wide open.

Rikka: Anyway, she's in the show business! You can't just meet with her out of the blue.

Mana deeply sighs after realizing that she couldn't do that.

Alice: Please leave that to me.

Everyone turned their attention to Alice.

Mana/Rikka: Huh?

She took a sip of tea before smiling back at them.
______________________________________

(Blade's Perspective)

Blade and Chalice ran into a small lake before clashing their weapons against each other's. Blade went in for a swing in the chest area, but Chalice backed away from it. Blade swings his sword uncontrollably as Chalice kept dodging and blocking them. When Chalice leaped into the air, Blade managed to cut his right hand, even though Chalice didn't pay attention and realize it. He delivers a roundhouse kick at Blade in the stomach, in which he was sent flying while rolling to the ground.

Chalice lands in a few distance from Blade on the ground before swinging his blade at him. Blade blocks the attack and aims for Chalice's legs, but he backflips onto a tree branch that is high.

Chalice: You are no match for me... Remember that.

Blade readies into a stance with his left hand touching the tip of the sword.

Chalice: Although, I find it disappointing that you humans exist in the first place.

Blade: Humans?

Chalice jumps down and slashed Blade across the chest when he was caught off guard. Blade got up and blocks his attacks before getting slashed once more.

(Opening)