Chapter 21: Saving the Princess! Retrieving Leangle's Belt!

Last time, the Kamen Riders, Pretty Cures, and Johnathan found Princess Ange frozen in ice, but she was taken away by the Selfish Trio. Regina was also taken back by the Selfish Trio, and the three Undead stayed to fight the group. Tachibana gained his confidence to fight again as Kamen Rider Garren, and helped the group defeat and seal the three Undead that were Kenzaki's cards. Cure Heart was deeply saddened when Regina was taken away.
______________________________________

(At the Selfish Headquarter)

Marmo and Ira celebrated the capture of Princess Ange.

Ira/Marmo: Cheers!

They bumped their glass cup of an orange liquid and drank it.

Ira: The taste of victory is great!

Marmo: Once you're gotten rid of, then it'll be the end of the Trump Kingdom. We finally get to meet again, but you'll be gone soon. It will be sad.

Ira wickedly grins to himself and set his finger on his chin.

Ira: I've been number one. This is all because of me. Bel and Marmo will soon be my underlings.

The siblings cackled in evil laughter, then they stopped.

Ira: By the way, why is she still frozen in ice?

Marmo: We can't do anything about this.

Ira then pulled out a huge hammer.

Ira: Let me handle this.

He spins around and slammed the hammer against the frozen princess, then he started to shake from the impact of the hammer.

Ira: That's hard...

Marmo: You're too weak!

Marmo suddenly pulls out a dynamite and a lighter. She lights up the dynamite, causing Ira to panic in horror.

Ira: Hey, that's going too far!

Ira ran and grabbed her hand to try to remove the dynamite, as Marmo tried to wiggle him off.

Marmo: Let go!

Ira: You let go! Let go! Stop!

Marmo: Let go!

Then, the dynamite dropped from Marmo's hand. Ira and Marmo looked to see the dynamite lighting up. The dynamite explode upon them as they screamed in fright. Regina was sitting on the counter, looking down.

Bel: Here you go.

Bel handed Regina a glass cup of smoothie, then paid his attention to Princess Ange.

Bel: It seems we have to bring you to your father.

Regina: You're right.

Regina remembers Cure Heart yelling her name in horror.

Heart: Regina!

She snaps back to reality and placed her face on her arms, catching Bel's attention.

Bel: Oh? What's the matter?

Regina winced and popped her head up to face Bel, then she covered her face.

Regina: It's nothing!

Bel turns around and was not buying her answer.

Bel: Is that so? Your face shows me that you're worried about someone.

Regina: That's not true! It can't be...

Bel turned to face Regina in confusion and chuckled to himself.