Chapter 3: Cure Diamond is Born! Confronting Tachibana!

The next day in evening, Rikka and the fairies were in an empty science classroom. The fairies were playing around with objects, while Rikka is examining the Cure Loveads with a microscope. Then, Mana entered the room with her bag on her left arm.

Mana: Sorry for the waiting! Did you find anything?

Rikka: Nothing really specific. All I can say is that this isn't made from anything on Earth.

Mana: What did you say?!

Rikka: Where did you get this anyway?

Mana: This part came from the light during my transformation. And this one was from the stall owner I met at the Clover Tower.

Rikka then turned her attention to the fairies to ask about the objects.

Rikka: Do you guys know anything?

Sharuru: Nope.

Raquel: We came right after we were born. We really don't know-quel.

Mana: This is all getting kinda vague.

Then, Raquel flew and yelled at her.

Raquel: How rude!

Sharuru: We are doing our best here-sharu!

Mana: Sorry about that.

Rikka: That's right. Thanks to your help, I found out a lot.

Mana: Like what, exactly?

Rikka: The Cure Loveads seem to be the source of the Pretty Cure's power. I'm sure with more Lovesads, the Pretty Cures can gain more powers.

Mana: Oh? The Cure Loveads are amazing.

Rikka: Although...

Mana: Although what?

Rikka: I can't believe that Kenzaki is a Kamen Rider this whole time.

Mana: I'm surprised that he is one. But, don't you guys know what that thing was?

Sharuru: I've never seen anything like that-sharu. It was scary! More terrifying than the Jikochuu!

Raquel: It's not a Jikochuu?

Sharuru: I've never seen a Jikochuu in human size-sharu. They are giants-sharu.

Rikka: Hmm.

Mana: Maybe Kenzaki knows what that monster is. It looks like he fought that monster and its kind before.

Rikka: Kenzaki should be here by now.
______________________________________

(Flashback)

Kenzaki got a call and had to leave immediately back to Kotaro's house.

Mana: Wait, Kenzaki!

Kenzaki: I had to go, President.

Rikka: Can you at least explain yourself?

Kenzaki: Sorry, I got other business to take care of. How about tomorrow?

He quickly ran off, leaving Kotaro a bit, because he was planning on interviewing Mana.

Kotaro: Um... I would like to interview you someday. But, it seems I got to go with Kenzaki.

Kotaro immediately followed him quickly and rode away with Kenzaki.
______________________________________

(Flashback Ends)