Chapter 10: The Idol at School! The New Garren!

At Kotaro's house, Kenzaki drove back and knocked on the door for the two to let him inside to share his result.

Kenzaki: Where did Tachibana go? Did the Searcher detected anything?

Hirose: No, I've kept searching, but it hasn't caught any Undead.

Kotaro: Tachibana... We knew his final battle was coming.

Kenzaki: What? What are you trying to say? This isn't a movie or a T.V. show! So what do you mean by that--?!

Kotaro: Then what will you do?!

Kotaro got up from his chair and went to the kitchen.

Kotaro: You want to fight, yet you can't. I don't want to think about it, either.

Hirose: But this is the only possiblity... For now, we just have to wait. That's all we can do now.

Kenzaki looks down and grabbed his papers.

Kenzaki: I'm going to study in my room.

He got up from the couch and went up to the attic to do his assignments and studying for an upcoming test.

Kenzaki: 'Tachibana... Where did you go? Why did you disappeared out of sudden? If you're still out there... please be safe. There's no way you are dead.'

Then, he started to have a little headache and saw an image of the Trump Kingdom and a little girl that looks like Makoto.

Kenzaki: What the... What was that just now? Why did that place appear in my head? And who was that girl?

(Opening)

______________________________________

(At a Container Depot)

Tachibana was lying on the ground with his eyes closed and surrounded by containers.

Isaka: Awaken, Tachibana. Awaken.

Tachibana slowly opened his eyes and regained his conscious. He woke up to see himself at a container depot, judging how many containers were set in place.

Isaka: Regain your senses, Tachibana.

Tachibana got up from the ground and touched his head by the side when he heard Isaka's voice again.

Tachibana: Where are you?! Why do I hear your voice?!

He kept looking around and could not locate Isaka anywhere.

Tachibana: You bastard! What have you done to me?!

Isaka: I have treated you. I have cured your fear. I made you the Garren you were before.