Chapter 22: The Mysterious Pretty Cure, Cure Ace!

Last time, the Kamen Riders, the Pretty Cures, and Johnathan retrieved Princess Ange and brought Regina with them. They also retrieved the Leangle Buckle from the grasp of Bel. They made their way back to the real world and landed back in the room where the portal first opened up, with Sebastian waiting for them as he held Ai with his arms.

Sebastian: I am pleased to see you all are okay.

Mana gave a reassuring smile to Sebastian.

Mana: We're back.

Makoto: Somehow we have saved the princess!

Rikka: When you think about how to wake up a princess, it has to be a kiss from a prince!

Makoto sweatdropped at Rikka's words, even Kenzaki and Tachibana.

Tachibana: Pardon?

Mana immediately became excited with a flush on her face.

Mana: Mr. Joe, please!

Joe sweatdropped as well, when Mana begged him to kiss the frozen princess.

Joe: Eh? Me?

Kenzaki: Um... what?

Joe walked up to the princess and slowly leaned toward the princess. Kenzaki immediately turned around with his arms behind his head. Mana had her hands covering her eyes, but she spread her fingers for a peek. Rikka set her hand over her mouth. Makoto clenched her fists, looking ready for Princess Ange to be unfrozen. Alice wanted to look, but Sebastian covered her eyes with his gloves. Regina's expression was just neutral, just like Tachibana's with his arms crossed on his chest.

Sharuru had one eye opened. Raquel closed both of his eyes with a finger pushing against his lips. Lance had a questionable expression, and Dabyi's expression was just like Makoto. Ai was cooing in excitement. Joe kissed the ice on Princess Ange. Joe backed away, and they waited for her frozen body to melt. They waited for changes, but nothing is happening to the princess, leaving them confused.

Kenzaki: It didn't work...?

(Opening)

______________________________________

(Back in the Solitaire)

They were confused and surprised that the princess did not defrost back to her normal state.

Raquel: Nothing happened-quel!

Rikka was embarrassed at herself for her suggestion.

Rikka: I guess things don't go as smoothly as it does in fairy tales...

Joe nervously chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

Joe: I'm so ashamed.

Sharuru: Get seriously-sharu!

The fairies flew to the princess. Lance rapidly tapped the ice.

Lance: This isn't normal ice-lance.

Kenzaki walked up to the princess' body and felt the ice, much to his surprise.

Kenzaki: You're right. It's not.

Raquel: The princess could be protecting herself with this wall of ice-quel.