Sarah fixed her hair. She let it loose the moment it got messy when they were both lip locking. She held all the strands and slowly raised it to allow him to see where the zipper was.

He swallowed a huge lump on his throat upon seeing her nape. With his hands trembling, he tried his best not to tear her dress apart.

Slowly he unzipped her… slowly he exposed her back.

Sarah’s heart was on the verge of exploding… he wasn’t even touching her, but she could feel all her senses tingling.

His every move was magnified… and she could feel Goosebumps whenever he’s close to her.

She hugged herself as to not let the dress slip off. Knowing he was done, she quickly turned around to see his face.

Gerald was as red as a tomato, his ears flushed and his forehead sweaty. She looked up again and saw his eyes begging her.

“What?” she simply asked, trying to contain her laughter. He didn’t answer and just kept on staring. Still holding her dress, she stepped towards him.

“Does it hurt?” she asked again while pointing at his wound at his right temple. She pushed him on the couch and freed herself from her blue sequined gown, already barefooted if I may add.

Being Sarah Geronimo… of course she still had pieces of clothing beneath that dress. Like her beige undergarments along with her never absent cycling, and nothing looked sexier in Gerald’s eyes… she was damn perfect for him.

She went on top of him, trapping his waist with her legs. “Tinatanong ko kung masakit ba” she muttered and bent down to meet his face.

He nodded. He was nervous and excited… Sarah never fails to surprise him.

She chuckled and reached for his temple. She kissed the band-aid covering his wound and met his gaze once more and then she touched his lip gently.