He's meant to be selfless and confident but not too cocky. Own up to his mistakes and not make up a fake cover story. Don't toy with ones feelings and accept what fate has in store instead of changing reality like his fathers tries to do.

Alya Cesaire

A wannabe journalist that can't even fact check people's statements. An ex hero of illusion who left her best friend for a toxic one. Finds pleasure in abusing the one who changed her life. Lost devoted followers and the support of a heroine.

Is blind to the truth. Thinks that a certain someone bullies for the sake of her own selfish desires to win her crushes heart. A diplomats daughter is more important than a girl who lost her two baker parents. Doesn't even sympathize for their death.

Believes she's always right and her blog is the most reliable source out there. Justice will always prevail. Majestia who?

"Lila this, Lila that."

"Stop being a bully!"

"Just give up already!"

"Why don't you do us all a favour and get lost?!"

"You Sl***."

"Bit**."

"Ho*." 

I bet you work with Hawkmoth, you've never been akumitised." 

"Leave her alone!"

"So patheic." 

"I don't know why we were ever friends!"

Master Fu

The man had full faith in the heroine he selected and even started her training to be the next Guardian. She was special. She was perfect. All the signs showed the same, positive outcome. He may have been nearly 200 years old but fought to his last breath. He sought out many struggles in his lifetime on earth.

He's watching her slowly die without anyone's comfort. From where he watches up above, her little figure is finished. He only wishes he'd done more. None of this was meant to happen. Soon enough he'll meet her and so will everyone else.

All previous holders watching helplessly as she fights her own shadows. All wanting to break free and help her escape her prison. They just have to watch from up above as she loses the battle despite being the strongest yet youngest of them all.

Lie-la Rossi

She doesn't deserve these precious lines and words to be wasted on her. She doesn't need to be described. She's done more damage than needed and wanted. She can just, get lost.

Wayne's

She means everything to them. She was the rainbow during the rainy days. She was the epitome of happiness. They're unaware of her dead emotions. They're unaware that she's flying to meet them. They don't hear her shattering screams and desperate cries. They don't know how much she's changed. Has she changed at all?

No one under that roof is normal. I swear there has to be something dodgy with their animals. Everyone with traumatic backstories. No one alone. Everyone is loved... but are they all really?

*****

The flight may have been 10 hours long and extremely boring for everyone on it but it wasn't for one. The bluenette sat peacefully and felt herself but wasn't able to go to her full extent, she wasn't out of the woods just yet. A few announcements were made indulging the passengers on the time in America and how long they had left, around an hour, all depended on air traffic they said.