"That's true, though... I was an ass growing up. Nice to finally meet you up close, Bonnie." he said with a little laughter to finish off.

"You too. I've heard so much."

He scoffed and slightly turned his upper body to look back at me, "Trust me... Not as much as I have about you."

"Christian..." Ian warned and he rubbed his temple.

"Fine... I'll shut up." Christian turned back front and chuckled a bit.

"Ohhw, no... Please do tell." I leaned front to get a better look at Christian and avoid Ian's stare. "I'm listening."

"Honestly, i don't even know where to start..." Christian started and then I felt a set of hands wrap around my waist pulling me back.

I fell on Ian's chest and he made sure to hold me close though he winced a bit... Pretty sure he was enjoying every second of that. His eyes glued to mine and he kissed my cheek. I got out of his hold and the corner of his lips turned up to a smirk.

"You should stop doing that..."

"Doing what?"

I sighed and my eyes traveled up to his hazel ones. "Kissing me."

He nodded but i was pretty sure he didn't mean it.

We got to this fancy boutique shop with a dozen beautiful dresses,but i doubt it had anything I'd feel comfortable in. I walked around as Ian talked to the shop assistant and she then walked up to me.

"Hi,Bonnie. I'm Vania and I'll be helping you to pick out dresses to choose from."

I gave a polite smile, "Okay, thank you Vania."

We worked on my style which seemed a bit difficult for Vania... She sometimes hardly understood me and I sometimes couldn't hear her because she had a raw Russian accent that made everything she said in English sound Russian. We worked around the colors red, black, white, turquoise, maroon, melange and some navy. Before I went into the dressing room, I looked back to Ian who was seated right outside waiting to be the judge of every dress. His right ankle crossed over his left knee and he gave me a small smirk before I went in.

I first put on a lacy sleeved ,a slit that stopped exactly on my waistline and I had to take off my underwear, a defined tight waistline that gave me an hourglass shape... I didn't have a flat figure, i was just like any other thick person but that didn't bother me in any way. I walked out of the dressing room and Ian's gaze instantly shot up to my fully exposed leg and cleavage. He looked blown away at first but then his face changed.

"No. I hate it." that was the only thing he had to say.

"Why?" i also didn't like it but i just thought I'd ask.

He got up and walked up to me. "Get in." he lifted the curtain that served as the fitting rooms entrance and i went inside as ordered. He followed me inside and stood behind me. "As much as I like the dress on you... We don't want to be drawing unnecessary attention, now do we?" he asked and I could feel his hot breath hitting on my neck and an unplanned shiver escaped my lips. I was guessing he saw my underwear on the bench thing in the corner where the rest of my clothes were placed.

I felt his fingers sofly rush up my bare thigh and his breathing intensified as he bent down even lower and i could feel his rough stubbles on my neck causing my breath to hitch. His fingers reached my waistline and before he could do anything else, he pulled his hand away and shoved it in his pocket then i heard him curse under his breath before he placed a kiss on my bare neck.

"Put on another one. I'll be right outside..."

"Ian."I stopped him on his tracks and he looked back at me with his eyebrows raised. "Can you undo my zipper?"

He nodded then took two steps towards me and slowly pulled the zipper down. I tried controlling my breath but it was already too puzzled up considering what happened a moment ago, even his wasn't steady either. It felt like a lifetime but the zipper finally reached the small of my back then Ian walked out. I let out a long exhale that I didn't even notice that I was holding.

Second dress was a glittery turquoise, pretty tight with a fully exposed back,no slits or sleeves... So I didn't like it much because I liked sleeves. It wasn't all that bad though. I walked out and everyone's eyes shot up at me in that glittering dress.

"This one's pretty hot." Christian said and I gave them a small twirl.

Vania also gave me a thumbs up.

"You don't like it though." Ian said.

"What?" i asked pretty lost.

He sighed, "I can tell you don't like it... Do you?"

I shook my head 'no' and he ran his fingers through his hair, "Wear another one." he suggested and i went back inside.

After a long time we finally went over all the dresses I'd picked to fit but none of them was the one. Instead of a dress we got a pair of black heels which he picked out for me.

We went to another fashion establishment. It was definitely more high class than the previous one. We went in and we were greeted by a really good looking Italian  man with a light accent and he gave us kisses on our cheeks. He had a tape measure over his shoulders and i could already tell he was the designer. His short hair combed backwards, big brown eyes and a colorful style going on but i liked it.

"Mr Clarke... Finally i get to meet this Jewish beauty of a man."

Ian welcomed the compliment with a huge smile and he placed his hand on the small of my back. "This is her."

"Bonnie, right?" I nodded and he smiled, "I'm David. And I'll be making your dress... we just have to head to my office right at the back." he lead us into a room with blue and white walls, nice lighting and easy furnishing. Ian entered and shut the door. "You can just take a seat there, Mr Clarke."

I took off my hoodie and was left in a black t-shirt and my black jeans.

"Ohhw, you have to take off your top and jeans too... The kicks too, i love your body structure. The satisfaction i get from making a perfect dress for your body type is unimaginable." David said as he pulled out a black book and placed it on his desk and i chuckled.

I hesitated as i looked at Ian who was relaxing on the leather couch. I pulled my t-shirt off, took off my shoes and undid the button on my jeans. I quickly pulled them out then threw them on the floor then in a matter of seconds i was left half naked... Didn't even bother looking at Ian as i could feel his eyes boring holes in my back then I got up on the pedestal thing. I still had the stretch marks on my butt that i had a long time ago but they were a bit faded by then and I stopped caring about those ever since he told me that i was perfect with them back in high school.

I lifted up my arms to the height of my shoulders and David wrapped his tape measure around my breasts. "Oh-kay."he whispered as he wrote a number in his black book. He then placed the tape measure on my stomach then went back to write on the black book and he repeated the same process with my hips, sleeves and length of the dress.

" Okay... We are done here. I'll drop it off at your house... Friday afternoon." David said as i quickly got dressed.

"Okay, thanks." I said as i pulled my hoodie back on. Ian walked up to us and placed his hand on the small of my back.

"I already made the payment."

David smiled, "Let me walk you out then.

*******