Chapter 19: Izuku

I thought we deserved some soft boi bakugo because he is such a dorky fanboy, like dynamight really. Also should I change all past ground zeros to dynamight or just have this be a alternate universe where his hero name is ground zero? Let me know plz sorry this update took so long.

Soft boi Pomeranian:

As I run up to him he seems to slightly regret his choice of taking down his barrier, though it doesn't last long as he sprints to the side. For an old guy he is Relatively quick. I send a medium explosion at him that won't danmage anything to bad.

He barely doges , it catching his side. He sends some other weird quirk at me and it hits my leg as I try not to let it touch me. It makes my legs super tingly and then feel like it's burning. I have a sharp intake of breath before I'm already running at him again.

Half and half yells something out to me that sounds a lot like jump, so I do and he freezes the ground making the bastard fall. I send a huge explosion at him that most definitely was heard outside that seemed to hurt him and he try's to put up his stupid barrier but Inasa sends a huge gust of wind messing up the barrier enough for it shrink to way to small for his size, then lemillion grabs him from under the ground. He pulls him out by me and half and half calls in some cop with a quirk that stops other quirks, much like aizawa sensi. Though he didn't do much hero work anymore.

The cops and some other hero's grab him and restrain the bastard with him not being able to do anything with any of his many quirks. He looks almost ready to pass out.

As I wipe the last bits of blood from my nose and face I walk out of the building , looking for the van to go see Izuku. As I look around for the van I see that anxious hero who used to be apart of the big three comforting Izuku only a bit from the building. The anxious hero whispers something to Izuku before walking up to me telling me where the van was before walking off in that direction grabbing onto lemillon on his way.

Izuku hadn't seemed to notice me as he looked like he was calming down from yet another panic/anxiety attack. I sit down beside him. "Can I touch you?" I ask as gently as possible. His head whips up to look at me as it registered in his brain it was me tears welled up in his as his body shot at me.

"Kacchannnnnnn" he cried as he gripped onto my shoulders. I just held him as he sobbed into my shoulder. "I love you Kacchan" he said in a quiet voice " I love you too.....Izuku"

He just sobbed some more being the cry baby he is, but I didn't mind as long as I had him with me he could cry all he wanted. Speaking of which we were gonna have a baby. I push Izuku off my lap slightly. He gives me a confused look with his teary eyes. I sigh quietly
"I-is the b-baby okay?" I ask quickly and worriedly and silently curse myself for shuddering.

He seemed to realize we I said " yeah I'm pretty sure they are fine as my stomach is grown slightly, but we can actually talk to a doctor now" he gives me a shaky smile and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Well then lets go get you checked out. He nods as I help him up. We start walking back to the van together where all the other hero's are. They all seem happy at the fact we got the person we came from.

We have to head to the hospital to get check out for my leg that still stung and to get Izuku and the baby seen. They bring a OB/GYN( that's a doctor who helps with the pregnancy and childbirth and c sections)into the room to check on him.

They brought in a machine to do an ultrasound to check the baby. Before they set it up they had some questions since the male pregnancy was harder to happen but was also more dangerous. The last on they asked was how far along he was. " Um from when I started a little over 18 weeks (four months)"

The doctor only nodded starting up the machine and pouring gel in izukus stomach. As she moved the wand around a bit we all started at the screen hoping for the best.  There it was a small blob.

"Congrats your baby looks fine" she said still moving around the wand. I turned to Izuku to see him about cry again until he started laughing, I joined him in laughing. It was laugh of relief I think. She moved the wand off but not before taking a picture. She then wiped off his stomach and handed me the picture. My child was there, our child.

"Before you leave I will be your new doctor and I want you back in three weeks because then you can find out the gender of your baby." She said it all with a smile and Izuku looked amazed and super happy. He nodded and we ended up leaving after I got some meds for my leg to stop the burning.

We met the other hero's and the hero agency and told them all how they baby was fine and everyone was happy and we had a small reunion.

Izuku smiled as he talked to the extras having missed then. I smiled at how happy he was and look down at the picture in my hand. That was our baby and they were okay. Mine and Izukus baby.

I can't wait for them to get here

Sorry that was like shit but what should the gender beeeeeee? Let me now 

Buh-bye sleep deprived shippers