chapter 23:his life would be so different :)

THANK YOU GUYS SO  MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT THROUGHT ALL OF THIS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS ON THE LAST UPDATE. I LITTERALLY ALMOST CRIED READING SOME OF THEM. YOU GUYS FINALLY DESERVE AN UPDATE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I LOVE ALL ME READERSS I OWE YOU MY LIFE <3333333333333

Katsuki had never been the sentimental type, he looked mean and rough from the outside but since getting with izuku all those years ago he had learned to accept his emotions as a normal thing. While he was setting up the room with izuku he realized just how much this really ment to him.

All izuku was doing was placing a rug but he was shining with excitement. Who wouldnt admire someone as handsome as Izuku. Katsuki wanted to say he wasnt super sentimental, but izuku and these darn kids who werent even around yet messed him up bad. Izuku pretty much had him tied around his finger. 

There were times during this pregnancy where he wanted to cry because of everything great in his life and there were other times where he did cry but because of his longing for izuku while he was taken and after he got shot. It all just overwhelmed him so much to where his only two emotions were sadness and anger. although this entire situation didnt go to plan, like at all. Katsuki was really happy right now and seeing their children's bedroom made him realize just how real all of this was.

Pretty soon he was going to have two little babies here with him and izuku. He almost cried right there in the nursery and he was trying to set up the first crib.

"kacchan doesnt it look great so far, do you think theyll like it?" izuku turned around only to see katsuki holding the bunny plushie and staring at the wall, his eyes were glossy. He was on the brink of tears. Izuku leaned down the best he could,"whats wrong kacchan?" Concern laced in his voice. Katsuki looked up at him saying nothing, though his lips were trembling."Kacchan?" He asked a little louder. Izuku sat down on the floor next to Katsuki and the partially built crib. He grabbed one of Katsuki's hands with small struggle because he was gripping the stuffie like it was the thing keeping him alive. 

Izuku stared into his lovers eyes and the tears begin to fall. Katsuki rarely cried, and if he did it was only in front of Izuku. Izuku at this point was extremely confused on what was happening with Katsuki. 

Katsuki looked back up at Izuku's eyes and they were full of confusion and concern but most of all love. "I don't know what I would do without you Izuku, I dont know who or where i would be right now." "Well dont think about that because you do have me, and im not planning on leaving(cries in manga reader) plus your gonna have some me us's pretty soon so youll definetly never be alone" Izuku smiled at him. Except it was wasnt the smile he shared to the public and his fans, it wasnt even the smile he shone to his friends. It was the one he used for Katsuki. 

Katsuki gripped the toy tighter as the tears fell harder, Izuku wrapped his arms around his lover. Katsuki sobbed even harder in his arms still holding the bunny one of his children would soon use.

"Thank you for not hating me after everything." 

"I could never hate you Kacchan"

They sat there a bit, until Katsuki sat up."Well if we wanna be prepared we better get back to work" He stood up and smiled down at Izuku. He nodded eagerly. Katsuki put his hand out to help him up, izuku gratefully accepted.

Katsuki quickly finished the first crib with a little help from Izuku, once they figured out where they wanted the beds they placed the first on right side of the room. Izuku turned around to continue with placing things on the shelf, and Katsuki placed the galaxy blanket and bunny stuffie down in the crib. "See you soon he whispered" 

He went to work on the second crib but all he could think about was what were their kids going to be like. Who would be their favorite pro?, color? what could they look like? would they be blonde? or have izukus hair? Would they also be Lgbt+? If not they would at least be allies.

He honestly didnt know but whatever the answer was to any of those questions were he would still love both of his children.

The second crib was quickly finished after a few more thoughts of the future. Izuku was quite happy that both cribs were done and placed the yellow sun blanket and plushie  into the second bed. 

The bedroom didnt look exactly complete as to the fact they still had a baby show to get stuff from. But, for now it looked pretty good. As they got older and their children grew into actual people they would be able to get their rooms and choose how they would like it, as for now it showed sides of their parents and would become more and more their kids once they were born. 

The baby shower was next week as izuku was now coming up around seven months. Their friends from both sides were planning it but the main people were uraraka, denki,mina,tsuyu, and momo. Plus their moms were adding in their own parts to it.

Maybe this is what Katsuki was ment to get in his life. He didnt used to think that but hes so happy that this is what he really got in the end.

There was so much cruel things and  death in their profession so the fact they had gotten this far together even after everything was amazing.

He loved it <333

8/23/21

1003  :words

Hope you guys all like this chapter buh bye :)))))) <33333    

also i didnt proof read this so yeah