Chapter 13: It's you

Deku pov:
I can't believe how long I've been here.
Almost all the villians have adjusted to me being here all the time. I haven't been outside which sucks.

I finally get to go outside today though. I am going with my 'dad' and tenko. I heard from one of the other villains that we are going to meet up with more of his goons.

Being four months pregnant it made him even more nervous to go meet up with other villians. But he couldn't let anyone know so he plastered on a fake smile and said he was excited to go outside for once.

Tenko was going so it wouldn't be too bad. We were leaving in about a hour.
It's apparently going to be our new hideout slay headquarters thing.

Tenko isn't very happy about 'moving' he keeps muttering how he liked this one. Tenko had given me some of his old clothes. Since I didnt have anything besides my hero costume.

One of dad's goons tried to throw it away but i told him that I was going to use it as a part of my villian costume.

I was packing the little things I had in a borrowed bag. Tenko was packing his things too including a switch he had.

Even though he was technically older than me, he was definitely not more mature. He acted more child like than I did a lot of the time.

~~~~Time skip of a hour because I ship gay stuff~~~~

I get out of the van after tenko. He hands me my bag. "Thanks" "No problem,  hay are you good you look super nervous?" We walk up to the building with some other villians. "Uh yeah I'm good just this is new. Tour know?" " Yeah it's cool I totally understand."

I grab the door from a villian walking in. I didn't see the password he put in. What a shame. (Someone better get that reference) The gay who was watching me and tenko ushered us into a private room. He locked the door as he left.

Probably to guard outside or something I thought to myself. There was a bunk bed against the wall and a dresser across from it.

"Hey it's like were little kids" Tenko says climbing up the latter. "I call top bunk" he yelled. I chuckled "okay you can have it" I say unpacking my stuff.

Our 'dad' walks in and turns to us "come on boys theirs someone I want you to meet or meet again."

What could that mean? He turns on his heel and walks out begging us forth. Me and tenko share a look of confusion,before he climbs down and we walk out.

I walked into the room down the hall tenko slightly in front of me. I looked in front of me to see a not so red headed person anymore that I thought i would never see again.

"Kirishima!?"

Hey so sorry this took so long I feel like crap and have had no motivation.  I just had to take the covid-19 and strep throat test and they freaking suck so yeah I hate life.

Anyways you guys should comment because I love reading them there so funny. Well bye