Chapter 21: Day off

Sorry this took so long

Third person POV:

The home was silent, aside from the Fairly loud snoring and the sound of food cooking in the kitchen. Some musical soundtrack(your choice of soundtrack)played quietly in the background of all of it. Normally they would both be up by now but it was kacchan's day off and Deku wanted to be nice and not bother him since he was doing so much for him nowadays.

Kacchan was working both their patrols plus taking care of Deku and the unborn twins. So Deku decided to make him food and let him sleep until it was done. It was 8:07 which would normally be late for both of them to wake up but it was his day off, he was allowed to sleep.

As he was cooking a particularly upbeat song came on (your the one that I want from grease cuz it's what just came on my playlist)  Just because Deku was decently big it didn't mean he couldn't at least try and dance . He turned down the stove so it didn't burn and moved around. While Singing along, and dancing in his pajamas he didn't realize Kacchan had woken up.

He just stood there watching him. It was times like this that Katsuki realized just how much he loved the stupid nerd. When he was exhausted and just wanted to sleep forever and woke up to find his adorable pregnant husband dancing to some stupid musical(rude).

As the song ended  and changed to a song Katsuki recognized from Be More Chill(it's stuck in my head), izuku spun around looking at Katsuki. "Oh hi kacchan" he says with a big grin , Katsuki only smirked. He walked over and gave him a kiss on the head which was very easy to do considering the height difference.

Katsuki walked over to the stove to finish the food Izuku had started making

'Oi nerd stay away from the stove" he laughed looking at the slightly burnt food

-later in the day-

Katsuki POV:

I wake up from our nap and of corse the nerds gone again , where the fuck did he go now. I climb out of bed walking to the hall.  I swear if he got himself kidnapped again I'm gonna kill him myself. Walking down the hall I hear popular from wicked playing from the nursery. Of course he's in there, I roll my eyes and walk into the room.

There's Izuku sitting in the only real item we have in the room, a rocking chair. Yes it seems  cliché but it was the only thing we had gotten before he got kidnapped. Sure the was and footing were set up but other than that and the rocking chair the room was creepily empty.

Izuku sits in the chair quietly singing along to wicked while rock slowly back and forth. I sit on the floor next to him and he just puts his hand out for me to grab it. I hold onto his hand just looking out the window. It's rare we get these quiet moments just to ourselves with no stress, no villains, no friends just calm peaceful... US. Plus these babies but we've still got around three and a half months before they show up. 

"Kacchan.." "hmm" I look at him. "We need to go out and get stuff for the Babies, they'll be here soon you know." I sigh"I know we do" I don't want him to go out though, I don't want anything to happen to him, I don't want him to get kidnapped again, I don't know what I would do with myself if I let him get hurt and taken away again.

" we still need to know the genders first though" I say to him " we can see when they are born like we decided at the doctors, we can go with gender neutral colors and we can still get more girly stuff or boy stuff it doesn't matter if it's girly or boyish as long as they like it." Izuku sighed taking a long breath after his mini rant.

He was right though if they were boys I wouldn't care if they wore dresses or put on makeup or if they were both girls I wouldn't care if they did more 'boyish' things like working or cars or something. I would always love them both no matter what. Same with their sexuality, I don't care what they are I will always accept them. I still really don't want Izuku to go out though.

"Aren't pink cheeks and the rest of your friends giving you baby shower soon though?" "Yes but the nursery should look nice before they come over with more stuff. We don't even have cribs Kacchan!" He had another point.

"Okay fine nerd let's go shopping for baby things." I stood up and put my hand out to help him up. "Today? Now?" "Yeah let's go" he grabs on and smiles big " okay let's go!" We walk to get ready. This is one day off

Sorry this took so freaking long next chapter will be out soon I promise and it will have them shopping and then we're going to go back to the villains and talking about them. Hope your enjoying this story and if not give me any suggestions you have

Buh bye sleep deprived shippers ❤️

Words : 903