Chapter 17: I will protect them

The picture is unrelated to the chapter but I thought deku looked cute here.

Izuku POV :

I can't get him to let go of me. If I struggle to much he'll definitely hurt me or the baby .His razor sharp hand is hovering right over my throat.

"So Katsuki, who do you choose?"

Kirishima's words echoed throughout my head. It rang in my ears so loudly. Who would Kacchan choose.  He Might be married to me, but what if he just married me because kirishima left and I was just his second pick. Not the one he really loved.

Would he pick kirishima over me?! I feel hot tears threatening to spill over. He wouldn't do that. Would he? I thought he really loved me .
(Poor insecure baby Izuku) Tears finally spill over and a quiet sob racks through my body and echos in the silent room .

They both turn to look directly at me. The sobs  don't stop and only get louder. Kirishima had to hold me up because my body collapsed. He grabbed me and put his arm around my chest to hold me up while still having his other hand sharpened and hovering over my neck. But now it seemed that his hands were shaking.

Then I saw movement as I tried to blink back the tears . It was Kacchan! Since kirishima had been looking at me he couldn't freeze Kacchan anymore .He grabbed kirishima and covered his eyes so he couldn't paralyze him . Kirishima's hand moved from my neck but cut through my shoulder and he was pulled away. I screamed as it was a very deep cut.

The next thing I remember was Shinsou and Jiro (the purple duo) helping me to get up and the other hero's trying to help Kacchan out with Kirishima but after that they took me outside and I don't know much else about what went on inside. As we walked out to the van I saw Tenko handcuffed and talking to Suneater and Lemillion. He sat next to the black van I'm assuming they came in while we waited for police to come.

Since Jiro and shinsou were basically holding me up I had to ask them to bring my over to Tenko. Of course they had second thoughts and Jiro tried to argue he was a villain and might hurt me shinso finally helped convince her by saying he could use his quirk to stop him in case he tried anything.

They set me down and Jiro went back into the building to help and Lemillion said he should go help get all the villains out too and went in. Me, Tenko, Suneater, and shinsou sat outside I was still trying to calm down from all these but it wasn't really working.

Suneater looked stressed and  Anxious but that wasn't so different because he was always anxious but this was different he was probably nervous because this was kirishima, and he used to work with him back in our early days of being hero's and now he was a villain. I not surprised he had to leave the building as quickly as he could .

I turned to Tenko he looked like he was about to cry. I was confused as to why he would be crying. "Hey Tenko what's wrong ?" I asked him in a quiet voice . Tamaki was explaining to shinsou that Tenko was my brother since apparently Tenko had told him and  Lemillion.

He turns to me and I look into his glossy eyes with confusion. Until he finally speaks up "They are going to kill dad." Then it clicked.  Suddenly all the pain in my bleeding shoulder is gone.

We didn't see our dad in the room but In know he was there he might come out of hiding and he was much older now and not as strong. He might be strong but fighting against that many hero's with such strong quirks, especially Kacchan they might kill him.

I jump up from the van now suddenly filled with energy. I try to run back to the building but it's about a block away and I can't use my quirk. Shinsou tries to use his quirk on me but I know just not to respond . Tenko is still handcuffed in the van so Suneater says something I can't hear to shinso and starts to run after me. I thought there would be no way he would grab me but he uses his quirk to make tentacles and grabs me.

He pulls me aside after I was so close to the building. " why would you stop me!" I tell to him. He walks closer to me and then whispers to me. "You can't run right into it you could hurt the baby." I then remember we had told Mirio because I used to work with him and he was married to mirio so he would obviously know.

I sighed knowing he wouldn't let me go. " Why do you care anyway?!" I asked in a harsh tone. I didn't mean for it to be rude but my stupid hormones made it sound harsher than I meant. He looked at me with soft eyes before speaking "because it's really scary to think about losing your child and it being your fault." He says to me with a soft smile.

He then asks me "Do you remember my son, Mirko ?" I nod my head slightly confused. "Well.." he continues on " before he was born I almost lost him because I was being reckless, we were on a mission. I wasn't very far along in fact I had just found out, but I was stressing about telling mirio and wasn't paying attention and a villain got the best of my and stabbed me. It just nearly missed Mirko ( I changed the name this was the first one I saw and I thought it was fitting)." He took a deep breath before continuing.

" When we got to the hospital I blurted out I was pregnant before passing out and because of that they were able to save him. But, with me stressing and being shot I almost lost him." He looked down at my stomach as did I. " you really have to be careful now." I nod to him both of us with tears in our eyes

"I will protect them, I promise"

Right after that we heard a huge explosion from the building we were very close to. This is not good.

Okay that's the end idk when the next chapter will be out but hopefully in the next week or two . I really need a name for Tamaki and Miro's son tho so give me some suggestions. Also suggestions for the story or my one shot book is always welcome so leave some please.
Ok my sick butt is gonna got to bed so buh bye