Chapter 22: Baby shopping

hello i know it's been hella long but i am here with a new chapter finally! super sorry it  took so long i've just been really depressed lately and my best friend blocked me and i can't get in touch with her so yeah... but i feel a bit better so i figured you guys/gals/non-binary pals all deserve this❤️ also look at the picture i think he might be one of my favs

Since finding out they were having twins izuku and katsuki and decided to not find out the gender till they were born because it shouldn't matter. it wasn't to late into the day yet lucky so if they quickly got ready they could have around five hour of daylight but it was really more like four hours of shopping. Decent enough for now since their just gonna online shop too.

They head out the door shoes and coats on and keys in hand.  Jumping into(well deku more climbed his way in slowly) katsuki's expensive truck. "where are we going first ?" katsuki asked keeping his eyes on the road(i've seen to many characters died cuz of this watch the god damn road)  "hmmm" he looked at his phone. "Well shinsou said renga's infinity (yes i just did that) is a good baby store." "mk where's it at" he set up the directions and they were there within 15 minutes.

Walking into the store it was very colorful and had a lot even though the store it self wasn't that big. There was a black haired teenager siting at the counter playing some sort of video game. He had a skateboard leaned against the counter. Katsuki wondered if that was something his kids would want to do when they were older.

Thinking on it a little there was going to be a lot his kids were going to want to do. They weren't even born yet but katsuki was scared that somehow someway they would get hurt. Whether that be when learning to skateboard or getting kidnapped like izuku had been. Katsuki was definitely going to be the strict parent.

"Kacchan look at all the cute baby stuff!" looking down izuku was beaming and practically darting around the store. "Zuku, let's look at cribs first" katsuki called out "kay" he quickly replied making his way other with the other. They had gotten a list of basic things they would need from a couple people but the most helpful to look at would probably be the one from their moms or mr.aizawa and mic.

The first basic on both list was a crib so they had try and find where they kept them. Hopefully this store had them or they were going to have to go to multiple stores. "Kacchan i think that's the cribs in the back" Looking over the isle he could clearly see them izuku just could see them though.

"Okay what colors do we want the cribs and should they match?" Zuku asked "will it look better if the cribs match and then we get like different blankets and mobiles?" izuku  nodded clearly excited at the idea.

They still had to re paint the room but they had decided on a light lilac since it was mostly neutral and looked better than yellow on the walls.  It would also match the more grey colors they had picked for the chair . "i know we should make the cribs grey like the chair" katsuki finally said putting his hand in his fist.

izuku nodded happily once again looking to see the color options on each crib. There were some basic options and then some a lot more detailed they wanted something right in between the two of those. There was circular ones and even one of them that had another one on top of it. they found a simpler design that they would only have to paint.

They grabbed two boxes and put them to the side. The teenager looked at them but didn't say anything . They had to get a Bassett for the baby too for when it was first born, hopefully they would find one that could also swing so they could still use it when they moved them to the cribs.

The store had a lot crammed into it , so they were a couple of choices and eventually they found the kind they wanted. The other basic things they needed were a changing table, car seats, stroller , high chair , and a little dresser. They had the seats but had yet to install them in the car, The stroller was already ordered offline and the dresser they could get from some where like ikea. (they weren't trusting the cribs to ikea though)

They really only needed one changing table but they would then need a lot
more storage. Izuku pulled Katsuki over to look at some storage shelf's, one was yellow and the other purple, they grabbed both. the changing table they ended up picking out was a more modern design but they made sure had some side bars of a type because ✨anxiety✨. it was a darker grey almost black so it would match their theme of the room.

They would have to get two high chairs but what colors should they get ? maybe grey to match most of they house? They picked some also more modern designs just a lighter grey . The cushion part they decided to make yellow and purple since those are the two they had just agreed on for their kids. (inspired by shindenki?)

They had all the basics they needed. Now they got to get all of the decorations, blankets were first purple twin got a space themed blanket and yellow twin got a sun patterned one. They picked out rugs next they had some little ones and they got a light purple for in between the cribs and then a big rainbow one that would cover the majority of the room. Stuffed animals were a hard decision, they're were so many and they wanted all of them but they had said three per twin because they were still going to get a lot at the baby shower. They got a purple bunny, yellow cat both of them matching grey teddies and then izuku saw some of their merch as plushes and they had to get them.

They also grabbed a dozen pacifiers, four boxes of diapers to start with. Some little bottles, formula, rattles, and like a hundred onesies.

so anyways they were set to check out. They walked up with all their stuff even the boxes. As they approached Katsuki could finally read the works name tag 'Miya' and it had a little cat drawing next to it. The teenager put away his game next to phone which he now realized was pan pride. As he checked all the stuff out he didn't say much, though he didn't look too annoyed at the situation in front of him. Izuku had said something to the teenager, " oh it's my brother and his fiancées shop they just make me work here." (found family any one)  "oh that's cool" izuku replied kinda awkwardly. He hummed in response. Finishing and paying quickly as they left the worker yelled "have a good day and congrats" "thank you " izuku said happily waving goodbye as they left.

Katsuki baby shopping wasn't to bad

(The Cribs look like this and will be set up like that but i'll make the room design different)

1-19-21
word count
1263
buh bye sleep deprived shippers ❤️