A month and three weeks:

Kacchan and I haven't told anyone about me being pregnant yet. He says that he wants to wait till I'm two months pregnant, because that's when you know for sure your pregnant.

I am a month and three weeks along. I am counting since I started to get signs of pregnancy. Kacchan says he is scared for me to go to work. But lately I have just been doing patrols during the day.

I know I am going to have to tell my hero agency soon though. I can't be sent on super dangerous missions anymore. I want to but, I know I could get hurt and so could the baby.

BAKUGO POV

I can't believe deku is really pregnant. I never really thought about kids. I hope Deku doesn't do something dangerous at work today. My shift just ended. His will end in about an hour so I will just have to wait till then.

"Hero ground zero, is it true that you have a- "
I cut her off before she could finish.
" Who are you!?"
" Oh sorry I thought you'd recognize me, Bakugo" She replied
It didn't know who she was but she sounded familiar.

She lifted up her cap and I saw that it was Uraraka.
" How have you been doing lately Katsuki?"
She asked me, I told her I was good and asked what she was doing here?
" Oh me? Well I'm waiting for Deku to get off of his shift. I bumped into Mineta at the air port. Have you seen him lately he got a lot taller!"

(This is what Mineta looks like now)

She started rambling on about how Mineta was this and Mineta was that

"Hey round face do you got a thing for the pervert?"
"What!? Eww, no never" Uraraka told me. So let me ask you why are you waiting for Deku?
" Because I missed him duh"
"Ok, well his shift will be up in a couple of minutes."

I couldn't believe we were talking for so long already. Ugh, I wish Deku would just hurry up so we can go home. Now Uraraka will want to come and visit our place. Then I saw Deku.

DEKU POV

As I walked out of my hero agency, I saw Kacchan talking to some girl, Maybe a reporter or something?
"Hi Kacchan!"
" Hey Nerd!" He responded
"Look who I found"
I turned to look at the girl and my face lit up, I could tell. It was Uraraka! She was my best friend, besides Kacchan of course. But, she had left almost seven years ago and know she was standing in front of me.

Me and Uraraka had a not so nice moment before she left. She said she liked me, but I rejected her of course. I told her I was sorry but I didn't like girls. And I didn't like her like that. I just wanted to be friends.

She left a week after that. Not a notice or text or anything. She just up and left. Mr. Aizawa told me it was because of money issues. I had asked him of all people because, I knew she talked to him. He said she gave up on being a hero.

I felt so guilty and I thought it was my fault. Kacchan told me not to worry about it. I had being thinking about it lately because I had a dream where Uraraka told me she loved me and she kissed me.

I had woken up on a cold sweat and Kacchan had noticed and tried to comfort me. He said if I stressed it wouldn't be good for the baby.

But she was finally back. And I told her about how I had felt guilty about the whole thing, but she told me it was because she never even wanted to be a hero she just did it for the money.

I told her that me and Kacchan had gotten married and how I had longed for her to be there and to have been my bridesmaid. She seemed so excited to hear that me and Kacchan were finally together.

I asked her if she wanted to come have dinner at our house. She said yes of course. Kacchan is such a good cook he made us some Soba. To bad Todoroki wasn't here he loves Soba so much.

Kacchan drove Uraraka to her apartment. I sat on my bed and feel asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very sick. I hated this part of pregnancy. I looked around for Kacchan to see he wasn't back yet. I looked at my phone it was ten and I had a message from Kacchan. It said his mom called him.

His mom wanted to talk to him and he was put so he said he would stop by. I called him to ask if was coming home soon because his text was an hour ago. His moms from Uraraka's is only five minutes drive so he shouldn't have been gone this long.

BAKUGO POV
I thought that old hag would stop bothering me once I moved out. I guess not. I wonder what she could need to tell me anyways. I don't think she knows about deku's pregnancy. I mean I don't know how she even would .

Finally, I'm here. I haven't been to my house since last month when they got a cat. I love her but she is loud like I was, I mean some times I'm loud but deku has calmed me down more.

"Hey mom, what do you want to talk about?"
" Hello hunny, I have to talk to you about deku."
Did she figure it out?! What if he told inko and inko told my mom!"
" Deku' s father is returning."
"What! Why is coming back now, he has been gone for over twenty years!"
"Mom! That will be to much stress for Deku! And w-"
My mom cut me off "Deku can make his own decisions, he is a big boy." " Dekus father will be coming in three months."
I couldn't believe it, he left deku when we were four. He was so upset for the longest time. I don't want to believe it.