Chapter 18: A fight

I figured I should add some cute bakudeku because I couldn't find the perfect picture of this chapter and I'm too burnt out to draw it so yeah, on with the story.

Bakubae POV:

I grab kirishima and push him down while covering his eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes I see some of the extras help Izuku out of the building. He seems ok except for the blood that was dripping from his shoulder.

I don't know what's happening anymore it's all blurry but I see some extras and half and half come over to help my. By now shitty hair has already cute up my arms pretty bad, but I can't feel it at all. It's probably the adrenaline.

Half and half freezes shitty hairs lower half and helps me up while some of the others are trying to get the hand cuffs on him. We had to make sure he couldn't see anything . Or he'd paralyze us all .

He went down easier than any of us would have thought . Hopefully we can be over this quickly because I just got my Izuku back and don't want to be here fighting villains. I would much rather be with him.

This fight feels really hard and if I didn't have all that adrenaline I don't think I would have been able to fight him quite as easily but he had to bring Izuku into this and make it worse .

I don't know how but somehow I'm gonna have to talk to kirishima later on and ask and talk about why he left. I mean it obviously had something to do with me and Izuku but their had to be more. More than just this. Right? I don't make him a villain right?

I turn to look at the hero's getting kirishima all hand cuffed and every just seems to be taking all the villains out to another area. Hopefully not to close to Izuku. I sigh. Speaking of which, I should go and check on him. Also I haven't seen him in a while.

As they are walking out kirishima with a type of blindfold that was gifted so kindly by Momo, I think her name is . I'm really worried though now about all this , so I'm not really paying attention but I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I stop walking and turn my head in the direction I heard it from.

There is only a couple more hero's in here like half and half, Lemillion who had just come in again recently and Inasa (idk his hero name). I turn to them and half and half is working on some tablet and Lemillion looked at me with a strange look of confusion.

I was also confused until I realized he was looking behind me. I quickly snapped my head around only to be hit to the ground. My falling made a loud thud as blood dripped from my nose onto my face.

I wanted to just lay there and give up because I was feeling very woozy. But I have to get up and fight who ever hit me. That was a strong punch after all it had made me fall down .

The fall knocked my air out so as I tried to push myself up from the ground I heard fuzzy shouting . I can't breathe, I try to stand again and almost fall over. I spit out the blood that was in my mouth.

Whoever hit me, hit me right in my mouth and nose.I inhale a shaky breath.I turn to look at whoever half and half and the others are fighting now . But I turn to fast and and get really dizzy. I don't fall though so that's good.

I look at who hit me and the others are fighting and it's izuku's pathetic ass excuse of a father. He's such a horrible father because he didn't take his son to see a marching band when he was a young boy (jk my emo ass is jamming to MCR sorry if ur not emo and didn't get it)

His is such a bad father for leaving Izuku when we were four f#cking years old. Now I finally I have an excuse to beat his lousy ass. I still feel dizzy but not as much, so that's good.

I wait until everything has stoped spinning and once it does I can clearly see how the hero's are beating him up, well trying to theirs some sort of Barrier, I must be from one of his quirks.

I have to figure out how to disable it. I run up to him. Oh this is going to be fun. I'm going to beat him into the ground. I get my gauntlets ready. More hero's have come back in, but one of his quirks locked the door.

This guy sucks. Run up to the barrier and throw explosion after explosion at it but it won't break. If he came out here and actually fought me I would win for sure. He knows that too. That's why he's hiding in his barrier.

"Get put here and fight me B$TCH!" I yell to him. The other hero's turn to me already knowing my routine, but still looking worried.

"Let's go, fight me!" I yelled again. To my surprise he actually brought down the barrier. He must be feeling cocky today! I grin now this is gonna be a fun fight.

So I feel like it's short but I think it's okay, also I'm making a new book with my irl bestie so check it out we're gonna post the first chapter soon. That's all I got for now so here you go I'm tired.

Buh bye