Just a little info on relationships

Here's a picture of my cat cuz I didn't know what to put there

So this is more of an update I guess but I'm basically just gonna tell you who is in a relationship with who because my writing is sloppy and messy and I don't even know why your reading it .

relationships:

Izuku and Katsuki: so they started dating somewhere in their last year of UA, they got married when they were twenty three years old, so they were together for like 5 something years before they got married but have known eachother since they were little babies. In this book Katsuki also doesn't bully Izuku as intensely as in the actual canon. They have now in the story been married for about two and a half years. Izuku took Katsuki's last name in case you don't remember. Also as all of you know by the title they are excepting a baby soon, or within the next four or so months.
Bottom:Izuku Top: Katsuki

Shoto and Inasa: They have been together since they were nineteen years old because shoto wasn't out just quite put yet but he had feelings for Inasa since they were sixteen. They recently got engaged and are planning the wedding, and by planning the wedding I mean it's mostly shoto since he is more organized. They haven't figured out the last name situation, but shoto was leaning twords Inasa's because he wasn't the proudest of his last name. Shoto has put aside all of his things with the wedding to help with the search for Deku because it wouldn't be the same without him being there.
Bottom: Shoto Top: Inasa

Jjiro and Momo: They have been dating for about three and a half years now, on and off though. Both girls had guys they liked that liked boys instead of girls and so they turned to each other for support and it turned into something more. Something sexy (insert Lenny face) Jiro was rejected first after Denki announced his relationship with Shinsou. They are switches so there is no real top or bottom in this relationship.

Denki and Shinsou: They also started dating in their last year of UA, after Shinsou switched classes, although they started dating a couple months before bakudeku did, so they have been together almost the longest out of all the relationships in this book surprisingly. They as some of you might remember they just had a little baby!(I haven't decided on a name or gender yet so any suggestions?) Denki is on maternity leave so he couldn't help since the baby was born less than a week ago, Shinsou was still supposed to be on paternity leave but really wanted to help out with the whole Deku situation.(I'm thinking about either writing a book on these two or at least some one shots, what do you think?)
Bottom: Denki Top: Shinsou

Tamaki and Mirio:Tamaki and Mirio have been in a secret relationship since they were
Sixteen and came out about it when they were eighteen because Tamaki was anxious everyone would hate them but almost everyone accepted them. They are currently both twenty eight and have a four year old son named Mirko. They have been married for four years as well. They were newly weds when they found out about Mirko but they absolutely adore him.
Bottom:Tamaki Top: Mirio

Mina and Kirishima: They had a short on and off relationship when they were seventeen. The relationship happened after Deku and bakugo announced their relationship. Kirishima tried to use it to make bakugo jealous and get with him instead. As you can tell it didn't work and he left shortly after that. Mina still being upset about Kirishima leaving found out she was pregnant with Kirishima's baby. She named her daughter Anakin and never told Kirishima, mostly because she could never get in touch with him. Kirishima still doesn't know he has a child. Anakin is eight years old here in the story. Mina is a hero, just not a full time hero like the others.

Uraraka and asui: Asui had feeling for her back then but got over her and started dating tokoyomi until they broke up and and tokoyomi started dating Ibara from class B.
She has almost completely moved on from uraraka but uraraka is just now realizing her feelings for her but doesn't want to admit it. Because she also has feelings for Iida but doesn't know who will want her so she's in a sort of love triangle.
No top or bottom at this time

This was a weird info chapter but hopefully you can understand the story better because of this, if I forgot any previously mentioned relationships in this book let me know plz.

But anyway that's all I got so buh bye sleep deprived shippers❤️