Chapter 6 : "Wha happen" Part 4. The Wha Happening

Next chapter let's go! Hope ya'll enjoy :) (Also Yo!!! 10K reads! Lets goooo! Thank you all for reading)

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise*

_______________________________________________________________________________

Coco quickly kicked it out his mouth, but it was already too late. The bottle tinks across the floor and slows down to reveal it was already emptied. Coco looked on in fear as he stood up again with a smirk on his face.

Pekora : "...Why do I hear boss music peko?" All idols turn around and look in fear at (Y/N)

(Y/N) : "Hehehehe...hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" His body began shaking way more violently than anytime before.

* BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP! BA BUMP!*

His heartbeat was loud enough that everybody could hear it and was getting faster and faster. He slowly looked to the roof with a stoic expression.

Pekora : "W-w-w-what's he doing-"

(Y/N) : "RAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Y/N) : "RAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

He screamed and the entire building trembled. His body exploded with a red hue to reveal a different body that now constantly glowed a darker and more sinister shade of red and his muscles bulged 10 times its size from his sheer power. All the idols covered their ears from the shout, however pekora was unfortunate enough to have the most sensitive hearing out of all of them. 

Pekora : "Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She curled into a ball from the pain and covered her ears. 

(Y/N) : "Grrrrhhha hrrrrgggghhhh HrrRggggg!"He stands in the crater that his power just made and stares at the fear on all of the idols' faces. He stays grunting for a few seconds before his body starts to lose all of the vibrations it had earlier. He gained full control of his power and wasn't wasting anymore excess energy.

(Y/N) : "You know what? Ruling over this world isn't worth it... It doesn't deserve to live!" He said out loud. His voice now a few octaves deeper and sounding more gruff.

Subaru : "What's happening!?" She shouted out in fear. But what happened next was something she could have never expected. Coco got behind (Y/N) and tried to choke him out! (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at her before effortlessly flinging her off.

Coco : "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" She screams out in terror at the youtuber. He just laughs in response.

(Y/N) : "What I have done is of no concern. But what I am going to do is destroy this planet no matter what!"