Chapter 3 : "Wha happen?" Part 1

I decided that this chapter was going to get kinda long, so I split it into different parts rather than making you guys wait another week or two for an extra long chapter. So I hope you all enjoy :)

In English

(Y/N) P.O.V

"...What the fuck?" 

Coco : "That's not a nice way to greet your roomie." She says as she sits up in the bed.

"Roomi-Owwwwwwwwwww." I slouch over and hold my head in pain. My brain feels like its been through a blender being flushed down a toilet while in a tornado. I feel Coco put her hand on my back.

Coco : "Take it easy big guy. You're still recovering from yesterday."

"Yesterday? What happen-"

Coco : "Here's a bucket for you." She says as she hands me a green bucket. I open one eye to look at her with confusion.

"Why would I need a- " I feel all the contents of my stomach rise up my esophagus. I quickly grab the bucket out of her hands and put it in front of me.

*Bleeeerrrrrrrghhhhh*

Coco : "Yep, those are the after effects of Asacoco for you. I'm honestly surprised you're still kicking after yesterday."

As I fill up the bucket with my bile, I hear a knock on the door before it opens. I take a look to see Kanata peeking through the door. She was wearing a big blue T-shirt and looked at me with pity in her eyes.

 She was wearing a big blue T-shirt and looked at me with pity in her eyes

Kanata(In Japanese) : "Oof. First time is always rough (Y/N), don't you worry. You'll pull through." She said as she came in and also put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I weakly give them a thumbs up. After a few seconds, I stop vomiting.

"Urggghh. I feel like total shit..."

Kanata : "Once you get some food in your tummy then you'll feel better for sure. C'mon, breakfast is ready." I see her stand up and wait for us by the door. I sit still for a few second to make sure that I'm actually finished vomiting. As I stare at the floor, I look at my clothes that are sitting in a pile. Something then clicks in my mind.

'Wait....If my clothes are over there....And I'm over here......then that must mean!'

I panic and look down at myself before sighing with relief when I see I am wearing an Adidas tracksuit that matches Coco's jacket. It looks like its a couple sizes too big for me. I look up to see Coco smiling at me.

Coco : "You can keep it if you want. Consider it a gift."

Kanata : "C'mon you guys, the food is getting cold and I worked so hard on it" She says, trying to hurry Coco and I.

Coco : "Yes mom." She says sarcastically and gets up. A large blush forms on Kanata's face.

Kanata : "W-w-w-w-w-WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING PANTS!!??"