Chapter 13 : Thicc meal

Suisei : "I'm getting real tired of your shit Coco-chan..."

"Talking"

'Thinking

*Action/Noise*

How ya been ya'll? Long time no see?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hololive production office

Reception desk

3rd Person P.O.V

A-chan sat up from her office seat and looks on to a certain idol in front of her in remorse. She was on reception for today. The idol in question was rubbing her arm anxiously as waited. Her face hidden by her shadow from the morning sun.

 Her face hidden by her shadow from the morning sun

Aloe stood on the other side of the table. Her face showing nothing but regret. On the table she just placed what seemed to be a custom new microphone that had devil wings on it.

A-chan : "I'm really sorry this happened to you..." She says in sympathy. Aloe then brings out something from her pocket. It was an office key card with a hololive key chain attached. She hands it over to A-chan who takes both the items with sadness.

Aloe : "I-it's okay. I'll be a-alright." She says as she picks up the box again. Her voice shaky as she forced a smile onto her face.

A-chan : "I hate to say this but...... could you...... please clean your desk before you go?" Aloe's smile falters by this but she still forces it.

Aloe : "I-i know... I know...... I just........*Sigh* will do A-chan...." She said as she turned away and began walking towards the elevator doors. The sun was shining very bright through the glass doors and walls of the reception area. The only thing shining more was the smile on her face. Her shadow casting on the floor and getting larger the closer she got. But just as she reaches the door, she stops.

She puts her hand onto the buttons to call it and her smile drops. She couldn't lie to herself like that anymore.

Aloe : "................" She takes a shaky breath in. Her lips quivering as some tears start to run down her cheeks. They drop from her chin and splat onto the floor below. She shuts her eyes as she rushes towards the staircase instead. A-chan could only look on in sadness at the girl runs away crying.

A-chan : "*Sigh* I really hate working here sometimes...."

Dance studio

3rd person P.O.V

It was a brand new day in hololive. Many idol talents just arriving for their morning streams. Some even just leaving after enjoying an all-nighter stream. And some just arriving to use the complementary facilities provided by the building for their own gains.

Generic gym music played through the studio speakers as the room was in use. The short breaths and squeaking of sneakers echoes through the room accompanying it.